Dominicans really fukkin their cousins like that?

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
By product of used cum in a condom after your mother couldn’t finish swallowing the rest
^^^^

But sperm dies onc- ...you know what, never mind..
3XiKMch.gif

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Got no beef with anyone from DR but I read the weirdest thing a few years ago where females (in a small town) were turning into boys after puberty. :dahell:

Not by surgery or cosmetic reasons but from puberty....it caused hormonal changes that grows the phallis:mjtf: :hhh:

Been wary of people who frequently travel there :dame:

:dahell:
It’s a genetic mutation limited to a small segment of the culture where boys don’t develop penises until puberty. It’s biological. Around ages 10-12 - it has nothing to do with the tranny agenda shyt like over here where full grown adults are choosing to add or remove their dikks and men with dikks still fukk them. DR it’s actually a medical condition that little kids are subjected to, through no control of their own.
The extraordinary case of the Guevedoces
'Guevedoces': Rare Medical Condition Hides Child's Sex Until Age 12 | Live Science

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
It’s a genetic mutation limited to a small segment of the culture where boys don’t develop penises until puberty. It’s biological. Around ages 10-12 - it has nothing to do with the tranny agenda shyt like over here where full grown adults are choosing to add or remove their dikks and men with dikks still fukk them. DR it’s actually a medical condition that little kids are subjected to, through no control of their own.
The extraordinary case of the Guevedoces
'Guevedoces': Rare Medical Condition Hides Child's Sex Until Age 12 | Live Science

What age did your d*ck start growing :mjlol:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lol you come for black women now dread heads when will this madness stop @Barnett114
Are you dumb?? What the fuk are you talking about ?
@KyokushinKarateMan created a thread saying that he was cutting his dreads and asking people for style tips.. Lmaoffff you stupid fukkkk
You sound even worse bc you thought I was talking about a woman, lol!!!! You Ethered yourself and him off that gay shyt.
:mjlol::deadmanny::deadmanny: You thought that I was talking about a woman :laff::laff:

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
What the fuk are you doing? Now you know damn fukkin well this is not across the board and doesn’t apply to everyone. That’s YOU, that’s how you and yours get down.

Of course not everybody does it. But to say it doesn't happen is inaccurate. Maybe you never seen it but I have. You never heard of the phrase los primos se primen?

I didn't read the whole thread. Just the part where I was mentioned. I don't know what else was said and i'm only consigning what I've personally seen

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lol you come for black women now dread heads when will this madness stop @Barnett114
@KyokushinKarateMan is not a woman ... you dumb muthafukka
:russ::mjlol::dead::dead: He said that he was in the mirror cutting his locs , that’s what my comment references ....thought you had something huh?? Lol, the unintentional shot you made at him is funny af tho .. I’m dead . You actually confirmed how much of a gay faggit he comes off as -
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/i’m-currently-in-the-mirror-cutting-my-11yo-locs-one-by-one.732715/page-2#post-34909278

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Of course not everybody does it. But to say it doesn't happen is inaccurate. Maybe you never seen it but I have. You never heard of the phrase los primos se primen?

I didn't read the whole thread. Just the part where I was mentioned. I don't know what else was said and i'm only consigning what I've personally seen
Don’t speak like it’s a predominate aspect of the culture is what I’m saying, when it’s not. You’re calling people liars for saying that it’s not prevalent in the community. Your experiences are not representative of the whole culture.

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Don’t speak like it’s a predominate aspect of the culture is what I’m saying, when it’s not. You’re calling people liars for saying that it’s not prevalent in the community. Your experiences are not representative of the whole culture.

I never said it was predominate. I said it does happen. Anyone saying that it doesn't is in denial.

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
I am speaking for myself
There's nothing sexier in this world than when my cousins wet p*ssy drips into my mouth

Im not the only Dominican I know who has slept with a cousin. I actually know quite a few. Maybe you haven't personally done it but i'm sure you know people who have
I mean...
Dude...
You know what I don't even know what to say you...
At least your honest I guess?...

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I never said it was predominate. I said it does happen. Anyone saying that it doesn't is in denial.
It feels like you’re trying to justify your own participation in it and using that “everybody does it” position to justify your actions. That’s still taboo as far as that part of the culture goes. The shyt is not normal and far from a normal occurrence. But that’s for you and your god to judge you. No one that I know thinks that way - the person that did it - the baby came out extremely physically deformed with a heart/ brain condition and only lived for less than a year. The father ended up getting murdered a year later, after the baby. You can take that as you see it but that’s why I don’t defy nature or the natural order of things.

White peoples have been doing this as part of their blood ties and blood relations to “keep it in the family” at a way higher rate than other race. Going back to the Queen of Germany having 16 kids and forcing them to marry each other and their cousins i.e. Charles of Spain. Queen Elizabeth’s parents are brother and sister. You can miss me with all that.

Last edited: