Dominicans really fukkin their cousins like that?

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
It feels like you’re trying to justify your own participation in it and using that “everybody does it” position to justify your actions. That’s still taboo as far as that part of the culture goes. The shyt is not normal and far from a normal occurrence. But that’s for you and your god to judge you. No one that I know thinks that way - the person that did it - the baby came out extremely physically deformed with a heart/ brain condition and only lived for less than a year. The father ended up getting murdered a year later, after the baby. You can take that as you see it but that’s why I don’t defy nature or the natural order of things.

White peoples have been doing this as part of their blood ties and blood relations to “keep it in the family” at a way higher rate than other race. Going back to the Queen of Germany having 16 kids and forcing them to marry each other and their cousins i.e. Charles of Spain. Queen Elizabeth’s parents are brother and sister. You can miss me with all that.

Im not trying to justify anything. Im just speaking on my experience. I didn't bring this up. I was tagged here. And people speaking about genetics and deformalities need to educate themselves on the matter. I had no intention on having a baby with my cousin. I didn't even know her growing up. But shyt happens. When she got pregnant we met with genetic counselors and did genetic testing. We learned about all the common misconceptions as well as potential complications. I've also done studies on the subject matter and it's relation to Alzheimer's. Studies do show the increased risk of Alzheimer's in the Dominican Republic because of its extremely high rate of incestual relationships compared to other north American countries.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Culturally it’s weird. I’ve had my own pops tell me I should try to fukk my first cousin, his sisters daughter

I smashed my 3rd cousin but she was super fire and I barely knew her. I write about it on here in a thread a few years back

Nowadays it ain’t as common but Up until the 80s and 90s a lot of ppl really didn’t care like that. One of my aunts married her 2nd cousin, she was 12 he was 19.

Dominican culture is very hyper sexual and many Dominican nikkas just want to fukk their super fire female relatives

I am speaking for myself
There's nothing sexier in this world than when my cousins wet p*ssy drips into my mouth

Im not the only Dominican I know who has slept with a cousin. I actually know quite a few. Maybe you haven't personally done it but i'm sure you know people who have

F*cking sickos :scust:

:russ:

They on that steeze HEAVY in the Heights

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
Im not trying to justify anything. Im just speaking on my experience. I didn't bring this up. I was tagged here. And people speaking about genetics and deformalities need to educate themselves on the matter. I had no intention on having a baby with my cousin. I didn't even know her growing up. But shyt happens. When she got pregnant we met with genetic counselors and did genetic testing. We learned about all the common misconceptions as well as potential complications. I've also done studies on the subject matter and it's relation to Alzheimer's. Studies do show the increased risk of Alzheimer's in the Dominican Republic because of its extremely high rate of incestual relationships compared to other north American countries.

:ohhh:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I am speaking for myself
There's nothing sexier in this world than when my cousins wet p*ssy drips into my mouth

Im not the only Dominican I know who has slept with a cousin. I actually know quite a few. Maybe you haven't personally done it but i'm sure you know people who have
:what:

Nah. Just nah.

and y'all gotta understand something. Family is a very loose term in DR. There's people who aren't by blood your uncles or your cousins or whoever but you're raised with that belief. Someone can be considered your cousin and theoretically if I wanted to smash, I could, but it would be weird because you grew up acknowledging each other as family.
:francis:

Some of my 2-3rd dominican cousins are bad as shyt.. Thoughts have crossed my head so many times..
Bruh, THIS is too real.

Real talk, you know how Olympic season comes up and we break down who the bad chicks are for different events? Well, a few years ago the DR volleyball team was out there competing. The captain of the team was bad as fukk. So I'm watching them play and they'd show her and I'm like :noah:

In the living room I hear my mom cheering them on and I'm like cool, country pride. Then my moms is like "yeah we got family on the team. The captain is a distant cousin or some shyt" I'm like :damn:. I've never met her in my life before or after, but I knew then whatever thoughts I had, I needed to erase from memory. There's still hella family I haven't met yet cuz my grandpa (RIP) put in work.

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
:what:

Nah. Just nah.

and y'all gotta understand something. Family is a very loose term in DR. There's people who aren't by blood your uncles or your cousins or whoever but you're raised with that belief. Someone can be considered your cousin and theoretically if I wanted to smash, I could, but it would be weird because you grew up acknowledging each other as family.

Bruh, THIS is too real.

Real talk, you know how Olympic season comes up and we break down who the bad chicks are for different events? Well, a few years ago the DR volleyball team was out there competing. The captain of the team was bad as fukk. So I'm watching them play and they'd show her and I'm like :noah:

In the living room I hear my mom cheering them on and I'm like cool, country pride. Then my moms is like "yeah we got family on the team. The captain is a distant cousin or some shyt" I'm like :damn:. I've never met her in my life before or after, but I knew then whatever thoughts I had, I needed to erase from memory. There's still hella family I haven't met yet cuz my grandpa (RIP) put in work.

Like I've said on many occasions I didn't grow up with her. I don't fukk with that side of the family. When i met her I didn't even know we was related. And whether right or wrong I love shorty. She's the flyest bytch I ever laid eyes on, let alone laid the pipe on

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Like I've said on many occasions I didn't grow up with her. I don't fukk with that side of the family. When i met her I didn't even know we was related. And whether right or wrong I love shorty. She's the flyest bytch I ever laid eyes on, let alone laid the pipe on
I get it, but once you find that out, you can't not know that. The only reason why that shyt didn't tear your family apart is because the men in your family were like "at least he ain't gay :manny:"

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I get it, but once you find that out, you can't not know that. The only reason why that shyt didn't tear your family apart is because the men in your family were like "at least he ain't gay :manny:"

I had 2 kids before getting with her. Nobody in my family even knew who she was because the side of the family she's from has been non existent since I was born. And you're right once I found out I could've walked away but like I said she's the baddest bytch I seen and she was throwing it at me. I couldn't resist