Why are Dominicans so obsessed with Haitians online?

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
This has been going on for 15 plus years.

There is a segment of them online that create fake accounts and pages just to stalk anything Haitian related.

It only intensified once the Kanal movement started last year.

Dr. Berthrude is face of the movement so they been hounding and threatening her online.
Trolling in those canal threads on the Haitian sub got so bad the mods had to make a whole mega thread dedicated to it.

Daps
I came across this tweet on my TL a few hours ago and thought it was a simple innocuous tweet.

But you go into the comments and you see a bunch of angry ass Dominicans hating even though this post said nothing about them. This is something I've seen across all forms of SM for years: this one-sided beef they have with Haitians.

I've been following a Haitian subreddit since 2021 and I've rarely seen them on there mentioning those people.

But I remember seeing Dominicans on there posting all kinds of negative remarks about them, sometimes overruning threads with hate, going out of their way to visit their sub just to troll.

I'm in there asking questions, chopping it up and these MFs interrupting with that racist bullshyt.

cam-newton.gif

It's the same damn island too :russ:.

Christopher Columbus named that shyt "Espaniola" aka Hispaniola aka Little Spain. He landed near where Cap Haitien is today.

Only difference between Haitians and Dominicans is one got enslaved by French people and the other by Spaniards....but Dominicans act like they from Mars.

Last edited:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Worked at this one place where the owner's large son was dating an 8/10 Dominican chick. One day she started talking some lowkey racist shyt about Hattians. After she was done with all that dumb shyt I told her she's a light skinned Haitian and moved on. The look on her face was priceless.

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Jamaicans, Nigerians, South Africans and Black Americans are like the Four Horsemen of fukkery on black social media. They don't want them kinda problems.

After a certain point, they gonna be feeling themselves too much and they gonna cross that line and beef with Yardies. That clash is inevitable, and the Yard man will roast them like none other.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
After a certain point, they gonna be feeling themselves too much and they gonna cross that line and beef with Yardies. That clash is inevitable, and the Yard man will roast them like none other.

Dominicans and Jamaicans never cross paths , except in NY and they still keep to their own.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Why do white people stay going at black people online?

Why do Jews stay going at the Palestinians online?

They got the type of dynamic between them that makes them hate to see a Haitian doing well, and despise any sign they could be doing better. So they hating regardless And love to see them fail.

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Same reason some posters here are tired of illegal immigration :yeshrug:

35% of national births in DR were from Haitian women, plus Domincan kids are being left out of schools due to there not being
enough classroom for both Haitian and Dominican kids.
threatening to kill people online is a normal response to overcrowded schools.šŸ‘