Why are Dominicans so obsessed with Haitians online?

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
Because DR is still a shytty third world country and they have nothing to be proud of otherwise, bunch of beige cousin fukking creeps

It's easy to punch down on a Black nation that's been purposefully destabilized by internal bad actors and greedy external forces

shytty 3rd world country?

What country do you live in?

Nothing to be proud of?

The land of hispañola has a lot to be proud of.

Both Hati and DR are rich beyond your comprehension. Don't let the American propaganda keep you clueless to the real.

Are there dumb ass non educated Dominicans you Mf right. But don't generalize all Dominicans.

Haitians need to channel their anger towards France and Dr need to channel their anger towards Spain and America. That's the enemy not the mfkz who look like us.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
threatening to kill people online is a normal response to overcrowded schools.đź‘Ť
It's not a normal response and it's also not a response shared by most Dominicans.

It's also not normal for a foreigner to be 35% of a country's national births, and people should rightfully be ringing alarm bells.
The DR is still a 3rd world country , and it would be unfair for it to take care of Haiti's problem on top of the problems we already have in the DR.

Like what incentives does the Haitian government have to fix it's medical/education system , when it's citizens can just go next door and receive those
services for free?

Last edited:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Remember when parts of the Bronx basically become a sun down town during the pandemic. They been told us how they feel
Same time I'm not about to cape for Haitians worshipping their Taino side of their history in some "who more Taino" contest either :hubie:

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
shytty 3rd world country?

What country do you live in?

Nothing to be proud of?

The land of hispañola has a lot to be proud of.

Both Hati and DR are rich beyond your comprehension. Don't let the American propaganda keep you clueless to the real.

Are there dumb ass non educated Dominicans you Mf right. But don't generalize all Dominicans.

Haitians need to channel their anger towards France and Dr need to channel their anger towards Spain and America. That's the enemy not the mfkz who look like us.
I'm AA from America but I grew up around Haitians and oyes, I don't really care for non-Blacks so I'm biased, triguenos are the ones I'm talmbout, all that "mi no Black papi" stuff is a myth

Haiti and DR are both third world countries, I know plenty of people from both sides of Hispanola who came here on rafts, speedboats, jet skis, etc.

I know it's a resource rich island, but like most of the global south y'all ain't doing shyt with it, mostly due to external forces the average citizen has nun to do with

shyt, I know more Haitians who hate the French than DRs who call themselves Spanish and pretend they're not greaseballs in the eyes of cacs :ld:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
It's not a normal response and it's also not a response shared by most Dominicans.

It's also not normal for a foreigner to be 35% of a country's national births, and people should rightfully be ringing alarm bells.
The DR is still a 3rd world country , and it would be unfair for it to take care of Haiti's problem on top of the problems we already have in the DR.

Like what incentives does the Haitian government have to fix it's medical/education system , when it's citizens can just go next door and receive those
services for free?
I'm not gonna go back and forth with you since you're bad faith but its very normal for countries to have large foreign born populations. List of sovereign states by immigrant and emigrant population - Wikipedia

Life isn't fair and no one cares that you guys are incapable of integrating immigrants or educating your own kids.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
I'm not gonna go back and forth with you since you're bad faith but its very normal for countries to have large foreign born populations. List of sovereign states by immigrant and emigrant population - Wikipedia

Life isn't fair and no one cares that you guys are incapable of integrating immigrants or educating your own kids.

I'm bad faith ? The numbers are right there.

Even the U.S with its vast amount of resources struggles with immigration , and yet you expect DR to be able to handle it? like I said , if the Chinese or Russians were suddenly 35% of national births in the U.S ...everybody would be rightfully concerned.

and the DR isn't the only country dealing with this , so is the Bahamas as well.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY

This is facts though, Cuba, HaitĂ­ (Ayiti), Jamaica (Xamayca), Bahamas and even Puerto Rico (Borinken/Boricua) all kept the Taino names. Only really conscious Dominicans rep "Quisqueya" like that, them boys proud as hell to be the only nation with a White mans Bible on their flag :mjpls:

It's the same damn island too :russ:.

Christopher Columbus named that shyt "Espaniola" aka Hispaniola aka Little Spain. He landed near where Cap Haitien is today.

Only difference between Haitians and Dominicans is one got enslaved by French people and the other by Spaniards....but Dominicans act like they from Mars.

Dominicans imo, are hyper competitive, even for Caribbean people (we all are).

Dominicans act cool with Puerto Ricans and to a lesser extent, Cubans but they try to shyt on us whenever they can. nikkas be swearing bachata and merengue more important than salsa music and son LOL. Baseball games with them turn from friendly into hate crimes :dead:

One thing I noticed different between Haitians and Dominicans is how the treat you from jump. Zoes are typically aloof and suspicious of everybody thats non Haitian, and if they can get you out the paint early or sense weakness in you, they will. You gotta nip that shyt in the bud and then they respect you. If you show interest or knowledge in their culture, they really like and respect that.

Dominicans, from my experience, come up firendly as a bytch and will be good people, but if you come up on something like some money or a baddie on your arm... THEY PLOTTIN. And they don’t give a fukk if its family or not.

Last edited:

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
I'm AA from America but I grew up around Haitians and oyes, I don't really care for non-Blacks so I'm biased, triguenos are the ones I'm talmbout, all that "mi no Black papi" stuff is a myth

Haiti and DR are both third world countries, I know plenty of people from both sides of Hispanola who came here on rafts, speedboats, jet skis, etc.

I know it's a resource rich island, but like most of the global south y'all ain't doing shyt with it, mostly due to external forces the average citizen has nun to do with

shyt, I know more Haitians who hate the French than DRs who call themselves Spanish and pretend they're not greaseballs in the eyes of cacs :ld:

Idk bruh i cant call it a 3rd world country living in America.

I guess I'm biased but I love Hati and Dr I can't call them 3rd world.

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
This is facts though, Cuba, HaitĂ­ (Ayiti), Jamaica (Xamayca), Bahamas and even Puerto Rico (Borinken/Boricua) all kept the Taino names. Only really conscious Dominicans rep "Quisqueya" like that, them boys proud as hell to be the only nation with a White mans Bible on their flag :mjpls:

Dominicans imo, are hyper competitive, even for Caribbean people (we all are).

Dominicans act cool with Puerto Ricans and to a lesser extent, Cubans but they try to shyt on us whenever they can. nikkas be swearing bachata and merengue more important than salsa music and son LOL. Baseball games with them turn from friendly into hate crimes :dead:

One thing I noticed different between Haitians and Dominicans is how the treat you from jump. Zoes are typically aloof and suspicious of everybody thats non Haitian, and if they can get you out the paint early or sense weakness in you, they will. You gotta nip that shyt in the bud and then they respect you. If you show interest or knowledge in their culture, they really like and respect that.

Dominicans, from my experience, come up firendly as a bytch and will be good people, but if you come up on something like some money or a baddie on your arm... THEY PLOTTIN. And they don’t give a fukk if its family or not.

No the fukk they don't

Salsa reigns supreme

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Worked at this one place where the owner's large son was dating an 8/10 Dominican chick. One day she started talking some lowkey racist shyt about Hattians. After she was done with all that dumb shyt I told here she's a light skinned Haitian and moved on. The look on her face was priceless.
This man knows his black history. :obama:

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Idk bruh i cant call it a 3rd world country living in America.

I guess I'm biased but I love Hati and Dr I can't call them 3rd world.
If it wasn't people wouldn't risk their lives emigrating somewhere else :manny:

There is nowhere I'd want to move to outside of the US