Dominicans really fukkin their cousins like that?

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got no beef with anyone from DR but I read the weirdest thing a few years ago where females (in a small town) were turning into boys after puberty. :dahell:

Not by surgery or cosmetic reasons but from puberty....it caused hormonal changes that grows the phallis:mjtf: :hhh:

Been wary of people who frequently travel there :dame:

:dahell:

Huh.......:what::what:

Hold on what the fukk??!!! :dahell:

:hhh:

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But his post literally said

"if you live in the DR you AREN'T living on an island?"

And he's right, DR is part of an island, that might not be the name of the island but it's still part of an island. So if you live in the DR then you are in fact living on an island.

It's like saying that living in Honolulu isn't living on an island because the actual island its located is called Oahu and Honolulu isnt surrounded by water.

Its Saturday afternoon and I'm in Nairobi on my way to the Sports Bar though I'm actually late for L'pool vs Newcastle and goddammit! Are autistic kids screeching and throwing things about whether Dominica is an island!?

shutterstock-268202708.jpg

Is there another Dominica I don't know of-wtf? The whole coli must hold this L,forever!

Arabs,if anything are even worse-they've been doping this since before Islam though on a cultural level I do understand why some cultures marry cousins.

Last edited:

Tropical Fantasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Beverage Fridge, 3rd Row!!
Culturally it’s weird. I’ve had my own pops tell me I should try to fukk my first cousin, his sisters daughter

I smashed my 3rd cousin but she was super fire and I barely knew her. I write about it on here in a thread a few years back

Nowadays it ain’t as common but Up until the 80s and 90s a lot of ppl really didn’t care like that. One of my aunts married her 2nd cousin, she was 12 he was 19.

Dominican culture is very hyper sexual and many Dominican nikkas just want to fukk their super fire female relatives

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
:gucci::hhh: Speak for yourself breh

I am speaking for myself
There's nothing sexier in this world than when my cousins wet p*ssy drips into my mouth

Im not the only Dominican I know who has slept with a cousin. I actually know quite a few. Maybe you haven't personally done it but i'm sure you know people who have

Mim-Wage Baller

ASAPdemon
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I am speaking for myself
There's nothing sexier in this world than when my cousins wet p*ssy drips into my mouth

Im not the only Dominican I know who has slept with a cousin. I actually know quite a few. Maybe you haven't personally done it but i'm sure you know people who have

:merchant::huhldup:. Chill B lmfao.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Are you trying to get your throat sliced fukkin faggit? Don’t mention my name or my family in this shyt- go back to your thread where you’re showing out your skinny struggle locs that only grew 6 inches in 11 years; and your asking other coli brehs about hairstyles ,that thread was dumb homo - leaped right out of that closet, huh? faggit ass ugly bytch. Explains a lot - I seen why you come here to vent your frustrations.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
My dominican cousins aunt is also her cousin.
My pops fukked his sister in law.. I knows its not incest by blood but by law it kind of is. I think i messed up tue designation but she is crossed twice.

I'd like to salute your father for that, a true legend :wow:

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
yo!
did they come out lookin like Jason Voorhees???
:nononiggsmj:
Yo! They are all girls. Their first kid turned out fine. Their next 2 kids from my point of view seem a bit special. If you know what I mean. BTW the parents in question are older like in their 50's or early 60's. If I'm not mistaken it started as a deal to get a green card next thing you know... anchor babies.

Last edited: