Dominican brehs, how did Dominicans feel when Sammy Sosa bleached his skin?

Rubio

Banned
Daps
again, show me where i did any of that. either quote me where i said it and show me or stfu, cause u talking nonsense.

Dude, you bumped this thread only to come up with some weakass :manny: type of replies. After all the shyt talking against your people. That shows how much of a beta pariguayo type of nikka you are.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Dude, you bumped this thread only to come up with some weak :manny: replies. After all the shyt talking the went though. That shows how much of a beta pariguayop type of nikka you are.

show me or stfu. if u referring to me not defending sammy, then u the pariguayo. im not defending sammy and his self hating dumb ass. show me where i talked any shyt about my country tho. u cant cause u just talking shyt to talk.

Rubio

Banned
Daps
show me or stfu. if u referring to me not defending sammy, then u the pariguayo. im not defending sammy and his self hating dumb ass. show me where i talked any shyt about my country tho. u cant cause u just talking shyt to talk..

No, fukk Sammy. I want you to learn how to defend your country. You should stop being such a palomo with your lameass nonchalant attitude in the face of attacks towards your people, culture, history, etc. If not, then just do your country a favor for once and stop "repping". Call yourself a Russian or whatever, you'll be like the first Russian Jabao.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
No, fukk Sammy. I want you to learn how to defend your country. You should stop being such a palomo with your lameass nonchalant attitude in the face of attacks towards your people, culture, history, etc. If not, then just do your country a favor for once and stop "repping". Call yourself a Russian or whatever, you'll be like the first Russian Jabao.

show me 1 example of me not defending my country. please show me just 1.

Rubio

Banned
Daps
show me 1 example of me not defending my country. please show me just 1.

There are plenty of examples in the thread alone. I took the most issue with this exchange here though. After a Jamaican dude called you guys out asking if the Dominicans have problems with Jamaicans.

honestly i never had beef with either myself. that island living is always what we relate to when i get to know any of them at jobs or anything like that. i work with a haitian dude now tho and i tried to be friendly with him but he a closed off dude. maybe he hates dominicans :manny: i dont blame him tho.

the dr-haiti rivalry is a border war tho not really a racial thing. when haiti took over the whole island, many dominicans actually welcomed them with open arms because the dominicans in power were so corrupt. but then haitians started trying to change our culture into theirs and the ones in charge became just as corrupt so dominicans fought back for their independence. so much bad blood and history there that its still going on today. its a ugly side of dominicans tho one i dont like.

Your level of pariguayo-ness is fukking cringeworthy.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
There are plenty of examples in the thread alone. I took the most issue with this exchange here though. After a Jamaican dude called you guys out asking if the Dominicans have problems with Jamaicans.

Your level of pariguayo-ness is fukking cringeworthy.

:dahell: are u fukking serious? with the way haitians getting treated in DR, how can i blame a haitian for not wanting to be cool with me? dude i work with still has a thick accent meaning he probably has less than 10 years here. for all i know he probably has bad history with dominicans in DR.

how the fukk do u get me being a submissive pariguayo from that statement?

im supposed to lie like haitians arent getting treated like shyt in DR, otherwise im a pariguayo who doesnt defend his own country?

try again :camby:

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
No, the discussion was supposed to be about Sammy Sosa. Then all you submissive Dominicans in this forum let these nikkas turn it into another "Dominicans are a bunch of confused blacks" thread.

what?? :what:

you must have your forums confused cause none of that is happening here.

Tu lo que quieres es discutir sin razon...por que aqui todos nos estamos defendiendo....y AHORA tu estas repitiendo lo mismo que @beanz ha estado escribiendo aqui desde antes de tu venir a este foro. deja el show mi amor...

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
what?? :what:

you must have your forums confused cause none of that is happening here.

Tu lo que quieres es discutir sin razon...por que aqui todos nos estamos defendiendo....y AHORA tu estas repitiendo lo mismo que @beanz ha estado escribiendo aqui desde antes de tu venir a este foro. deja el show mi amor...

:russ: que payaso.

Rubio

Banned
Daps
:dahell: are u fukking serious? with the way haitians getting treated in DR, how can i blame a haitian for not wanting to be cool with me? dude i work with still has a thick accent meaning he probably has less than 10 years here. for all i know he probably has bad history with dominicans in DR.

how the fukk do u get me being a submissive pariguayo from that statement?

im supposed to lie like haitians arent getting treated like shyt in DR, otherwise im a pariguayo who doesnt defend his own country?

try again :camby:

You're all a bunch of punks, that's my point. Forget Haitians for a second. A Jamaican nikka just called all of you guys out for being self-haters and mistreating Haitians, and that's the lameass reply you came up with, only to divert an argument. You should know Haitians get treated like shyt everywhere in the Caribbean region, including Jamaica of all places. Yet you couldn't have brought that up, that shyt just never crossed your mind? Haitian immigrants face discrimination everywhere, I've lived in Miami, so I can tell you there's as much hatred between Jamaicans and Haitians as there is between Dominicans and Haitians, if not more.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
:russ: we can be a little assbackwards.

they show women half naked and its all good as long as they dont bend over or gyrate their hips in a sexually suggestive way. when i spent time with my religious cousins i saw why. everytime they saw a chick in a bikini on TV they would act all outraged :beli:. they wouldnt last 3 days in the US

Why would ya'll flip over that, if there's a bunch of beaches full of bikinis and it's tropical?

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
You're all a bunch of punks, that's my point. Forget Haitians for a second. A Jamaican nikka just called all of you guys out for being self-haters and mistreating Haitians, and that's the lameass reply you came up with, only to divert an argument. You should know Haitians get treated like shyt everywhere in the Caribbean region, including Jamaica of all places. Yet you couldn't have brought that up, that shyt just never crossed your mind? Haitian immigrants face discrimination everywhere, I've lived in Miami, so I can tell you there's as much hatred between Jamaicans and Haitians as there is between Dominicans and Haitians, if not more.

you just being argumentative. he asked why he hate other dark skinned carribean people so much and asked if we have problems with jamaicans.

Thank God that my fam are from Jamaica and never deal with self hate.

Dominican people, why do you hate Haitians and other dark skinned Caribbean people so much?:birdman: Do you have problems with Jamaican people? @beanz @Arianne Martell

this was my reply, which was an honest one and from my own experience. i have never had beef with other dark skinned carribeans.

honestly i never had beef with either myself. that island living is always what we relate to when i get to know any of them at jobs or anything like that. i work with a haitian dude now tho and i tried to be friendly with him but he a closed off dude. maybe he hates dominicans :manny: i dont blame him tho.

the dr-haiti rivalry is a border war tho not really a racial thing. when haiti took over the whole island, many dominicans actually welcomed them with open arms because the dominicans in power were so corrupt. but then haitians started trying to change our culture into theirs and the ones in charge became just as corrupt so dominicans fought back for their independence. so much bad blood and history there that its still going on today. its a ugly side of dominicans tho one i dont like.

i dont see what your issue is. should i have said "fukk jamaicans and haitians! DR all day papi!"

:dahell:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Why would ya'll flip over that, if there's a bunch of beaches full of bikinis and it's tropical?

its a religious country. the youth mostly doesnt give a shyt but the older generations are all very much into church and scoff at shyt like that so politicians like to appease the religious folks since they vote alot.