Dominican brehs, how did Dominicans feel when Sammy Sosa bleached his skin?

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
yea i always say that. we speak a super africanized spanish. to the point that other spanish speakers kind of clown the way we speak it. we are the jamaicans of the spanish language. creole comes from french tho thats why we didnt develop it. the rivalry between the western and eastern sides of the island go all the way back to colonial times so the dominicans were always super adamant about preserving their spanish way of life versus the french way of life the haitians had.
I was researching creole languages and for some reason, there are really no Spanish creole languages conpared to french creoles and english creoles. Apparently there was a "bozal spanish" spoken by slaves that merged with the spanish of the Caribbean.

Goos stuff guys love learning about the Caribbean

TwistedMetal

Ruined Childhood
Daps
Reppin
Nightmare Blvd
this is photoshopped right guys? :mjcry:

B2v3G-XCAAAHAef.jpg:large

Sammy-Sosa-Photoshociao.jpg

:damn: :lupe: :whoa:

love yourself brehs :mjcry:

NATU

Dios Patria y Libertad
Daps
Reppin
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Why is it that you Dominicans in the US know so little about your own country? No wonder people can clown on you guys so easily. Really, how can you can possibly defend yourselves when you don't know shyt about your own history, culture, etc. First of all, Haiti never "took over" the country. The unification of Haiti and DR was a mutual merger which was set up by the ruling military class in DR, those very corrupt people you're talking about. Both sides thought it was beneficial for whole island to be unified to defend from European attacks, since DR had already kicked out the Spanish. You make it sound like Dominicans were all just a bunch of helpless peasants who were just welcoming Haitians, because they're leader were so mean.lol that's some stupid bullshyt. It was a politico-military agreement made by the elites of both countries. And the Haitian elites were always more corrupt anyways, their president at the time Boyer had a system of indentured servitude set-up in Haiti, which he wanted to impose in DR. That's why we kicked them out.

I swear to god you've never even been to DR in your whole life.. What you said is complete bullshyt and unlike you i currently live in Santo Domingo and have been living here basically my whole life..

First off dominicans didn't recieve haitians with open arms, neither did the dominicans sell the country to haitian elites.. Jean Pierre Boyer and his army slaughtered their way into the DR, killing hundreds of dominican kids, men and raping women.. They started hunting white and mixed dominicans who were the majority and wanted to implement a pro-african regime in DR which was also anti-white and anti-mulatto, they also banned the spanish language and any form of hispanic cultural practices for that matter.. They did the same thing their cruel white captors did, only to innocent people who had nothing to do with the way the french treated them..

Another little detail is that before the haitian invasion, dominicans declared themselves independent from Spain, thats what they call "La Independencia Efímera", because it only lasted about 2 months and it was led by José Nuñez de Cáceres. We were very weak by that time, which is why Haiti took advantage of that weakness and lack of spanish forces, to invade the east side of the island and perform their brutal regime in this side.. Thats where the hate began between both countries..

After that we grew stronger and eventually overthrew haitians from our side of the island and fought a 20 year war against haitians, winning almost every battle.. Haitians with their well armed and sophisticated army, and our ancestor dominicans almost bearfoot with their machetes and courage.. After that in 1865 tyrant Pedro Santana sold the country back to spain against the whole populations will, and we also liberated from them.. Dominicans were trying to gain independence from Spain way before the haitian invasion back in 1822..

Thats why we are so proud of our "patria" because it cost us so much blood spill from our ancestors and we've been through so much shyt just to have our own flag and our own culture.. We've been through crisis and wars that could've wiped out our whole population and we narrowly survived.. So fukk yeah im proud!!

Last edited:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I swear to god you've never even been to DR in your whole life.. What you said is complete bullshyt and unlike you i currently live in Santo Domingo and have been living here basically my whole life..

First off dominicans didn't recieve haitians with open arms, neither did the dominicans sell the country to haitian elites.. Jean Pierre Boyer and his army slaughtered their way into the DR, killing hundreds of dominican kids, men and raping women.. They started hunting white and mixed dominicans who were the majority and wanted to implement a pro-african regime in DR which was also anti-white and anti-mulatto, they also banned the spanish language and any form of hispanic cultural practices for that matter.. They did the same thing their cruel white captors did, only to innocent people who had nothing to do with the way the french treated them..

Another little detail is that before the haitian invasion, dominicans declared themselves independent from Spain, thats what they call "La Independencia Efímera", because it only lasted about 2 months and it was led by José Nuñez de Cáceres. We were very weak by that time, which is why Haiti took advantage of that weakness and lack of spanish forces, to invade the east side of the island and perform their brutal regime in this side.. Thats where the hate began between both countries..

After that we grew stronger and eventually overthrew haitians from our side of the island and fought a 20 year war against haitians, winning almost every battle.. Haitians with their well armed and sophisticated army, and our ancestor dominicans almost bearfoot with their machetes and courage.. After that in 1865 tyrant Pedro Santana sold the country back to spain against the whole populations will, and we also liberated from them.. Dominicans were trying to gain independence from Spain way before the haitian invasion back in 1822..

Thats why we are so proud of our "patria" because it cost us so much blood spill from our ancestors and we've been through so much shyt just to have our own flag and our own culture.. We've been through crisis and wars that could've wiped out our whole population and we narrowly survived.. So fukk yeah im proud!!
I never knew this side of Dominican History! Thanks for putting me on:ehh:

Much respect to DR if all of that is true. I WOULD BE PROUD TO RAISE MY FLAG ALSO:blessed:

You come from WARRIORS, who didn't start shyt but, still defended themselves.

This makes me look at Dominicans in a new light. I'm not saying I disliked them but, after reading this, they have a new respect from me.:myman:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Dominican brehs, how did Dominicans feel when 50 hooked up with Mz DR ?

Mizz DR SEDUCES 50 Cent in “Wait Until Tonight” Video!!

Mizz-DR-and-50-cent.jpg

1/3 of dominican women at least one time in their life has sold that p*ssy for manny, Dominicans are used to it by now. I had a guy ok his girlfriend to f*ck me when I was there :mjlol: