Dominican brehs, how did Dominicans feel when Sammy Sosa bleached his skin?

Rubio

Banned
Daps
you just being argumentative. he asked why he hate other dark skinned carribean people so much and asked if we have problems with jamaicans.

this was my reply, which was an honest one and from my own experience. i have never had beef with other dark skinned carribeans.

i dont see what your issue is. should i have said "fukk jamaicans and haitians! DR all day papi!"

:dahell:

No, he was just poking at you guys, because he knows you ain't gonna say shyt. People are used to picking on you all here, because they see you as easy targets.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
No, he was just poking at you guys, because he knows you ain't gonna say shyt. People are used to picking on you all here, because they see you as easy targets.
They see them as c00ns and Dominicans are known to be soft. :ehh:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR

:wow: shows how little you know. Before I got to the coli there was at least 2 threads a week dissing Dominicans. When I first signed up all I did almost exclusively was exhaust myself posting in those threads defending Dominicans and going back and forth with all of them. I did that for months til the point that there is ever hardly any anti dominican threads anymore compared to before. Me and a few other Dominicans in here including arianne went ham all the time in those threads for days.

So u get here with your 10 posts and look at 1 thread and 1 post I made that u didn't like and I'm a piece of shyt and the reason we get picked on in this forum. :wow: talk about not knowing wtf u talking about.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
They see them as c00ns and Dominicans are known to be soft. :ehh:

Really? Cause if I care to I can go back and show ur ass back tracking every time u make a dumb antidominican statement and I call u out on it to the point u dap me.

But I'll let u cook.

Rubio

Banned
Daps
Really? Cause if I care to I can go back and show ur ass back tracking every time u make a dumb antidominican statement and I call u out on it to the point u dap me.

But I'll let u cook.

And that's coming from an LA nikka.lol

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps

But I'll let u cook.
lol @ you taking that post seriously.