Dominican brehs, how did Dominicans feel when Sammy Sosa bleached his skin?

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
The term African American came from our interest in Africa. We could of pushed for something without Africa in the name but instead we used African.

Our culture always had us embracing our African Ancestry as a branch not as a source so we did not consider the term black exclusive to AA culture lol.

Are you even BA:dwillhuh:

African American was never fully embraced by the community. Its an ignorant term and is looked at as being PC. The lions share of black people prefer.......BLACK.
Blacks, we are some of the first people to tell Africans,latinos etc they not black

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Are you even BA:dwillhuh:

African American was never fully embraced by the community. Its an ignorant term and is looked at as being PC. The lions share of black people prefer.......BLACK.
Blacks, we are some of the first people to tell Africans,latinos etc they not black
We say black as our race. African American as our ethnicity.

Our ethnicity is American

By saying your only black you only identify with race not ethnicity.

Yet most of us also dont prefer that only AAs are considered black when it comes to race. :comeon:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
We say black as our race. African American as our ethnicity.

By saying your only black you only identify with race not ethnicity.

Yet we also dont prefer that only AAs are considered black when it comes to race. :comeon:

Its mostly Black. Or Black American

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
So blacks can only be American? Can a person be an AA and not black or are both interchangeable.Can AA be non black looking like Rashida Jones? what about blacks that are mixed? i'm so confused at this argument now

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
So blacks can only be American? Can a person be an AA and not black or are both interchangeable.Can AA be non black looking like Rashida Jones? what about blacks that are mixed? i'm so confused at this argument now
I put all that in my first post

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
the lines are apparently so blurred that most the Dominicans on here seem to think so
What I think is funny is that I never heard white dominicans say they aren't white when i asked if they are.

But I digress :lolbron:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"
"how did Dominicans feel when Sammy Sosa bleached his skin?"

they feel like: "where can i pick my bottle up?

BigMan

Veteran
Daps

good vid.

couple of observations: i could follow their spanish for the most part but they spanish was maaad different than mexican/central american :dwillhuh: is the African influence? :dwillhuh: and to my Brehminicans why didn't DR develop a Creole like Haiti did?

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
Maybe he had some skin issues that made him do it... He did use steroids for 2 decades :manny: