Dominican brehs, how did Dominicans feel when Sammy Sosa bleached his skin?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
noooooooo

Its like I said, the word black shifted to a cultural social definition for American blacks. We are all Africans not black
No it did not lol.

It is the same as its ever been which is a newer word constructed for those who are black/negroid/african not just african Americans.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
No it did not lol.

It is the same as its ever been which is a new word constructed for those who are black/negroid not just african Americans.

The word black wasn't even used in any massive significant way prior to the American narrative. Which is exactly my point. If blacks and American influence stuck with the word Negro. You would hardly ever hear black

Blackout

Daps
The word black wasn't even used in any massive significant way prior to the American narrative. Which is exactly my point. If blacks and American influence stuck with the word Negro. You would hardly ever hear black
Either way call it black/negro whatever my point is that Afro Dominicans are the same as us race wise and just a different nationality. Thats fact.

Gains

Superstar
Daps
88611-beating-dead-horse-gif-South-P-ZqEc.gif

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Ok, yet my point this stands. They arent saying Im not black Im African now are they.:yeshrug:
no it doesn't black as an "IDENTIFIER" is geared toward the American narrative in the modern age. Dominicans are not black. They told you themselves in this thread,Hell I've heard the "not black" thing more from CAMEROONIANS,NIGERIANS etc lol, your just going to have to get over it. These dudes are not black:heh:

Blackout

Daps
no it doesn't black as an "IDENTIFIER" is geared toward the American narrative in the modern age. Dominicans are not black. They told you themselves in this thread,Hell I've heard the "not black" thing more from CAMEROONIANS,NIGERIANS etc lol, your just going to have to get over it. These dudes are not black:heh:
Yet if you ask these Dominicans if they are African/Negro/Negroid they would say no too.

You dont seem to get that do you?

Last edited: