Doesnt it seem like White people have not a worry in this world?

Yakno1

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fact or ficton? its easier for white man to work up the ladder at a white owned company than it is for a black person

Fact on the same token

fact or fiction, would it be easier for a black person to work the way up the ladder at a black owned company than a white person?

I would say that's fact too

believe me if BLACKS were the MAJORITY POPULATION IN AMERICA, we would have BLACK PRIVILEGE

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
Fact on the same token

fact or fiction, would it be easier for a black person to work the way up the ladder at a black owned company than a white person?

I would say that's fact too

believe me if BLACKS were the MAJORITY POPULATION IN AMERICA, we would have BLACK PRIVILEGE

black people are waaaay less racist than white people so i dont agree with that.

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
i applied for this mailroom job when i was 19, i was the only person of color with 4 other white cats there for interviews about my age,and I had 1 year mailroom experience already. They didnt. there were 3 open positions for this new firm opening. 3 white cats got hired, they told me I didnt get it .

i will never forget this experience.

tumblr_lraaa5povB1qfwa93o1_r1_500.gif

It's a known fact that there are more white people on public assistance than any other race. And mad rich folk are faking the funk and either living on borrowed time or have already forclosed on a crib and filed for bankruptcy

1980sCokeFlow

Banned
Daps
Just remember...

-bigger salary
-bigger house
-nicer car

Bigger debt... Not to be smart dumb but once I got out in the world, I realized alot of whites are living just like that nicca making 40k a year and struggling but it just looks nicer and its on a bigger scale. You ain't seen cc debt until you seen a whites cc debt. Yeah, he got a 50k limit but he owes 30k on that b1tch and it ain't gettin paid off no time soon. They have issues too, alot of alcoholism, cheating spouses, and other sh1t that a black man would shrug off and keep ticking but they are ready to kill their whole family and themselves over.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
That's work for you to do homie', just know that they are out there. Billionaires maybe not yet but millionaires - YES - look up the late Frank Greene

We are in Silicon Valley, you can do whatever you put your mind to

if you have a idea and you turn it to a product that will be in mass demand you too will become a millionaire and will have big funding backing your sh1t

Just like other races/class structures.....It's 3 Black America's....Upper Class/Middle/Lower Class....

u n1ggaz need to travel seriously

You think I just talk to be talking :what: I already know the names of all the movers/shakers in SV. Elon Musk, Larry Page/Sergey Brin, David Filo/Jerry Yang, Larry Ellison, Bill Gates, Reid Hoffman, Mark Pincus, Peter Thiel, Jack Dorsey, Chad Hurley-Steve Chen, Jeff Besos, Tony Hseih, Drew Houston, Zuckerberg & his crew, Adam D'Angelo. I know most of these tech guys w/o needing to Google :rudy:

All these dudes are white/asian. All these dudes are billionaires or close to it. Where are their black counterparts? There aren't none. @Data-Hawk Props on the drop. Never knew about John Thompson. I still think the point stands tho breh :yeshrug:

Last edited by a moderator:

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
idiot thinking right here....of course it's a double standard they are the majority population. If Blacks were the largest in population TRUST ME we would have BLACK PRIVILEGE
Explain South Africa then.

[ame]https://twitter.com/InjusticeFacts/status/317917831389917185[/ame]

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
the cream always rises to the top no matter the race. if you're smart and have a some luck you'll succeed. but lets not act like white people dont have a statistical advantage :mjpls:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'd say Jewish.
You ever seen a poor Jewish family?

Every poor Jewish person gets handed a debit card from bnai birth with access to money it seems

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk breh

Caldlo

Rookie
Daps
the only worry they don't have.

The white kid could be a ex-con, drug addict a high school dropout, but he or she more likely would get the job over a brother who has a degree from stanford or harvard and no criminal record..

white people got the complexison of protection for the collection - paul mooney

....:laff:

Not even close to true unless the harvard/stanford kid made a series of absolutely horrible decisions. In what situation would these two types of people be applying for the same job?

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
The white kid could be a ex-con, drug addict a high school dropout, but he or she more likely would get the job over a brother who has a degree from stanford or harvard and no criminal record..

:heh: I hope you don't truly believe this

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Not every white person is rich....its just most rich people are white.

If you white, ambitious & smart, the world is your oyster.

Like for example, I was reading that story about that 17 yo kid who's smartphone company just got purchased by Yahoo for $30MM. Kid was like "If you have an idea, just do it" :rudy: Whole time Im thinking about the angel investors & venture capital firms who poured millions & hundreds of thousands of dollars into his venture. I just have a real hard time believing they'd give Raheem from Richmond $500,000 or so :mjpls: I know I'm being defeatist here but.........I've NEVER heard anything about any blacks doing it big in Silicon Valley. Ever. That's just one example of white people & how their opportunities are different.
Raheem might want to move to Silicon Valley, there would be investors.

Not every 17 yo kid is getting 30m's