Doesnt it seem like White people have not a worry in this world?

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
When will people realize that not every white guy on the street is a successful businessman or some sort of government official?

95% of white people are insignificant (aka nobody's). The other 5% are the wealthy businessmen (aka oil/steel barons, etc.) and government officials.

They do not have any financial powers or governmental powers to screw you over personally.

They are your average Joe's, working your average jobs.

Heck, even if they are government officials.

Who likes Bush or Obama? Certainly, not the majority of Americans.

What happens when you openly bash them in public? Nothing. o_o

So, quit treating every white person you see like they are better than you. >_>

Stop making threads like this, all you're doing is making them feel good about themselves.

Yungin

Pro
Daps
Sd51j.jpg

:deadmanny:

Enzo

The Great
Daps
Reppin
DMV
When will people realize that not every white guy on the street is a successful businessman or some sort of government official?

95% of white people are insignificant (aka nobody's). The other 5% are the wealthy businessmen (aka oil/steel barons, etc.) and government officials.

They do not have any financial powers or governmental powers to screw you over personally.

They are your average Joe's, working your average jobs.

Heck, even if they are government officials.

Who likes Bush or Obama? Certainly, not the majority of Americans.

What happens when you openly bash them in public? Nothing. o_o

So, quit treating every white person you see like they are better than you. >_>

Stop making threads like this, all you're doing is making them feel good about themselves.

Like I said before. The issue is that the other 5% are all one complexion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Like I said before. The issue is that the other 5% are all one complexion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Typically but not always. There are oppressors of all ethnicities, nationalities or whatever.

To the OP though, if anything, you should blame the rich man who wants to oppress all the people in a lower tax bracket than himself. He wants to stay rich and keep you poor while he's at it. Those are the white people you constantly hear about. If people run around blaming the general white man, they'll end up confused as fukk when they see a white dude out here struggling just like they are.

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
Typically but not always. There are oppressors of all ethnicities, nationalities or whatever.

To the OP though, if anything, you should blame the rich man who wants to oppress all the people in a lower tax bracket than himself. He wants to stay rich and keep you poor while he's at it. Those are the white people you constantly hear about. If people run around blaming the general white man, they'll end up confused as fukk when they see a white dude out here struggling just like they are.

im not blaming anyone lol ............all i said was Doesnt it seem like White people have not a worry in this world?

Rick Roller 10

All Star
Daps
White people get framed by the cops too..

[ame=http://youtu.be/PtNvxZ9yCcI]Police caught framing woman for DUI on dashboard cam - YouTube[/ame]

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Here in NYC most of the people in the Occupy Wall Street movement were white...

They are certainty troubled white people out there, there are nikkas on this site that :eat: better in life than white people who are troubled in life with circumstances they can't really control (autism, mental illness, etc).

I've seen videos of troubled white dudes on YT damn near :to: about their shytty life.

folasade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They put up a good front but they have a lot issues, especially the kids. Makes me feel good about my life and the way I grew up at the end day.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Not every white person is rich....its just most rich people are white.

If you white, ambitious & smart, the world is your oyster.

Like for example, I was reading that story about that 17 yo kid who's smartphone company just got purchased by Yahoo for $30MM. Kid was like "If you have an idea, just do it" :rudy: Whole time Im thinking about the angel investors & venture capital firms who poured millions & hundreds of thousands of dollars into his venture. I just have a real hard time believing they'd give Raheem from Richmond $500,000 or so :mjpls: I know I'm being defeatist here but.........I've NEVER heard anything about any blacks doing it big in Silicon Valley. Ever. That's just one example of white people & how their opportunities are different.