Doesnt it seem like White people have not a worry in this world?

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh they do have something to worry about breh

37-Ski-Mask-Way.gif

daughter-fail.jpg

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
its all in your head man..

i live life with no worrys and that shyt pisses a lot of people off
if i have a problem or a issue, i dont go looking for counseling from friends
i just take life for what it is, if its out of my hands and i cant do shyt about it then fukk it. then a hour later ill be like :ehh: and continue doing what i do
life is always going to be what you make it, as long as you or loved ones arent going to be in any type of physical danger then theres no reason to cry/stress over every inconvenience that comes your way

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Another thing, when I got to college, I got exposed to some real rich cacs. Not the "my dad works at [nice firm]" cacs but, "my dad is a diplomat" cacs. You really start to understand why there's a wealth gap. I went to one school in the DC area. My best friend went to another. Rich kids galore. Mostly white. And Id roll through every other weekend.

One of my homie's white friends......his dad works for a Hedge Fund. He grew up in Grenwich, CT.....so I didnt even have to ask if he was loaded or not. I could just tell he was how he talked :snoop: Another friend, his dad is a huge entertainment lawyer in Hollywood. He paid for a $300 dinner one time. Had a fly ass condo off campus. Another friend, his dad was a consulate for an embassy for some European country or something like that. I never was around when my boy went over there but, he told me the embassy was :damn:. This other girl, wasn't his friend but, they graduated the same year. This bytch sold her company for $100 million before graduating college :whew: She was only able to start that company because she had an older brother who graduated from Harvard who could afford to loan his 16 yo kid sister (at the time) $150,000 to start some dumbass internet site :childplease: Going back to the first friend, he majored in complete bullshyt completely unrelated to finance but, he got a $125,000 position at a major wall street bank fresh out of school. I wonder if his father had anything to do with that :childplease:

I grew up in the hood nikka. We aint have all these opportunities. Its a struggle just to get to college :dead: When you get around these rich kids, you see why shyt is the way it is. How hard is your life when you have VP's & CFO's for fathers and family members to loan you 100,000's of dollars for business ideas :snoop:

Yakno1

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
awful thread, awful

From someone who has traveled to more than 44 states in this country, this is one of the worst threads I've read on here

There are more white people on social services than any other race = enough said

Yakno1

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not every white person is rich....its just most rich people are white.

If you white, ambitious & smart, the world is your oyster.

.I've NEVER heard anything about any blacks doing it big in Silicon Valley. Ever. That's just one example of white people & how their opportunities are different.

If you Black, ambitious & smart, the world is your oyster as well. Just because YOU NEVER HEARD of Black Americans succeeding in Silicon Valley doesn't mean that there are no black succeeding in Silicon Valley

this thread is def' one of the worst threads I've read on here

1 star

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
If you Black, ambitious & smart, the world is your oyster as well. Just because YOU NEVER HEARD of Black Americans succeeding in Silicon Valley doesn't mean that there are no black succeeding in Silicon Valley

this thread is def' one of the worst threads I've read on here

1 star

Name some billionaires/millionaires then? :comeon:

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This "American society" are extremely delusional. What bothers me mostly is the entitlement aura these motherfukkas have like shyt is supposed to happen not worked for or sacrificed for.

Yakno1

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Name some billionaires/millionaires then? :comeon:

That's work for you to do homie', just know that they are out there. Billionaires maybe not yet but millionaires - YES - look up the late Frank Greene

We are in Silicon Valley, you can do whatever you put your mind to

if you have a idea and you turn it to a product that will be in mass demand you too will become a millionaire and will have big funding backing your sh1t

Just like other races/class structures.....It's 3 Black America's....Upper Class/Middle/Lower Class....

u n1ggaz need to travel seriously

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
I can't believe all the white sympathy in this thread. Fck them. I repeat, fck them cracker ass cracker white motherfukkers.

If you get pulled over, who is more likely to get treated like shyt by 5-0? One bad experience like that alone, makes a big difference.

They are at an advantage. Point blank. You cannot deny that. Do some have worse lives? Sure, but it's their own fukking fault. My heart doesn't bleed for them. Fck them.

I'd still like to see them get enslaved for a coupla centuries, have land taken from them, and diseased blankets issued to them.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Only 1% of the US population has any real power. So they use the institution of racism to keep the other 99% divided so they are easier to conquer by that 1%. The 1% cannot control the masses by force so they institute race, religion, class, political parties etc to keep us divided amongst ourselves. Racism was designed to fool white people into thinking they have power and in turn keep their morale up. White people are the poorest people in the country, the largest receivers of welfare in the country and they acquire the most debt but the reason they can survive is solely based on the false belief that their skin, for no reason at all, makes them better than people of color. Remember the lowest point of white morale in the history of America was between the end of slavery and the beginning of jim crow. Remember 80% of slave owners lived in poverty so you take away their right to own a person and they had no real power over the people they once owned. Ya'll nikkas really need to watch Hidden Colors part 1 & 2 so ya'll can have some real knowledge of self and stop all this goddamn message board c00ning.

Yakno1

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't believe all the white sympathy in this thread. Fck them. I repeat, fck them cracker ass cracker white motherfukkers.

If you get pulled over, who is more likely to get treated like shyt by 5-0? One bad experience like that alone, makes a big difference.

They are at an advantage. Point blank. You cannot deny that. Do some have worse lives? Sure, but it's their own fukking fault. My heart doesn't bleed for them. Fck them.

I'd still like to see them get enslaved for a coupla centuries, have land taken from them, and diseased blankets issued to them.

idiot thinking right here....of course it's a double standard they are the majority population. If Blacks were the largest in population TRUST ME we would have BLACK PRIVILEGE

Some have worse lives because it's their own fault?

So what do you say about the Black family who lives in a wealthy DC suburb in which the parents are both making 95,000 + BOTH EACH

and on the other side of DC, a Jewish family who heads their household but don't make $95,000 together....what do you say to that?

Bottom Line it's hard to be successful in life saying f'u'c'k an entire race....Go to areas of Kansas, West Virginia, Arkansas, Wyoming and etc and you will SEE CLEARLY HOW YOU have a BETTER SITUATION than a large population of the country

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
idiot thinking right here....of course it's a double standard they are the majority population. If Blacks were the largest in population TRUST ME we would have BLACK PRIVILEGE

Some have worse lives because it's their own fault?

So what do you say about the Black family who lives in a wealthy DC suburb in which the parents are both making 95,000 + BOTH EACH

and on the other side of DC, a Jewish family who heads their household but don't make $95,000 together....what do you say to that?

Bottom Line it's hard to be successful in life saying f'u'c'k an entire race....Go to areas of Kansas, West Virginia, Arkansas, Wyoming and etc and you will SEE CLEARLY HOW YOU have a BETTER SITUATION than a large population of the country

fact or ficton? its easier for white man to work up the ladder at a white owned company than it is for a black person