Doesnt it seem like White people have not a worry in this world?

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
the only worry they don't have.

The white kid could be a ex-con, drug addict a high school dropout, but he or she more likely would get the job over a brother who has a degree from stanford or harvard and no criminal record..

white people got the complexison of protection for the collection - paul mooney

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
*waits for somebody to talk shyt about how he has make 6 figures, has 6 IT certs, drives a 6 series, fukks dimes, pawgs and "spicy" latinas, and has a 6000 sq ft mansion with 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms yet still manages to rack up 6000 post in less than a year*

:mjpls:

EDIT: but real talk its good to see some realness on this thread.

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
WELP....:ld:

Sd51j.jpg

Daps
Reppin
UK
the only worry they don't have.
The white kid could be a ex-con, drug addict a high school dropout, but he or she more likely would get the job over a brother who has a degree from stanford or harvard and no criminal record..
Has anything like this ever been reported tho

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course, why do you think drake is so happy in his videos.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon: at thinking all white people are rich and livin in wealth.

when i was in college i volunteered at this charity called sacred heart where they bagged groceries and sht for low income families. it was a bunch of white people there every saturday morning.

not to mention, in SF most of the bums i see in the street are white :childplease:

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
:rudy:

White people STAY pressed about shyt. I dunno where you're at that you've seen them all walking around with Stepford Wives smiles on their faces.

Enzo

The Great
Daps
Reppin
DMV
It's interesting.

All the old boys clubs are ran by white people.

Now just because you are white does not mean you are part of this elite network which runs most towns, cities, states, businesses, markets etc.

However. If you are a part of this, then you likely are white.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what makes you think white people are immune to any other problems outthere because they're white?

i do understand the point that you're making though even though you didn't word it out right. it's that the way society is, we have to deal with a lot of bullshyt as black people because we're black. :sad: it's depressing. with that said, it's made me a stronger person because you have so many white people that can't deal with shyt when they go through it but yet they remain unsympathic relating to the shyt that we have to deal with. it annoys me how so white people talk about how nonwhites are sensitive towards racism where they can't handle being called certain names and they get called all sorts of derogatory words and take it. :smh: the point of the matter is that it HURTS when you get hated on for who you are and who you are isn't even fukking hurting anybody. since when did my skin color hurt anybody out here. regardless of what happens, i would rather go through hell and embrace who i am then to fukking bleach my skin to fit in.