Does the USA have the Greatest Athletes on Earth due to the Breeding of Slaves?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Hold up, I don't think the OP's point is that cacs should be credited for black athleticism. It's that cacs should be shunned by black athletes and fans. cacs should have their own Olympic team, and recieve zero credit for black work.

this thread is one of many threads/posts hes made over the past few weeks that makes me say that

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Hold up, I don't think the OP's point is that cacs should be credited for black athleticism. It's that cacs should be shunned by black athletes and fans. cacs should have their own Olympic team, and recieve zero credit for black work.

Exactly....

Cacs get no credit even if they did breed slaves they had no idea the slaves would become free and play sports back then.

You will never hear me give Jews credit for basketball, when they didn't create the sport and their not athletic enough to play.

So all they do is pimp blacks, just like they owned the slave ships.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
@Ronnie Lott @Brooklynzson im telling yall... somethin aint right with this poster :beli:

1300 posts in a short period of time, every thread in the booth on some 50 cent stan shyt and every post is controversial, knowing coli slang too quick...

look at his corny ass name and avatar

id say pretty good odds this a st0rmfr0nt transplant or something :beli:

Yeah dude is a weirdo

Daps
Why was this thread moved, it's about sports....

well how do you explain blacks all around the world being naturally more athletic, blacks people just have thicker muscles on average, including black women, nothing to do with slave breeding. Haitians didn't really have slavery and a lot of them are athletic as well, and many parts in africa werent enslaved and have beautiful bodies as well. how do you explain when you mix a white person with a black person, the mixed person has a better body on average than the white person? that slave theory is bullshyt.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
well how do you explain blacks all around the world being naturally more athletic, blacks people just have thicker muscles on average, including black women, nothing to do with slave breeding. Haitians didn't really have slavery and a lot of them are athletic as well, and many parts in africa werent enslaved and have beautiful bodies as well. how do you explain when you mix a white person with a black person, the mixed person has a better body on average than the white person? that slave theory is bullshyt.

It's not my opinion, it's the opinion of Michael Johnson.

If we look at the Olympics in general there is nothing to prove of any race of people being the best athletes.

Black people would say running and white people would say swimming.

i'm talking about the NBA & NFL having the best of slavery.

Last edited:

Truth200

Banned
Daps
This thread couldn't be in the The Coliseum where it belongs? Really?

It's a topic for sports people, not racist.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
You will never hear me give Jews credit for basketball, when they didn't create the sport and their not athletic enough to play.

Was that an intentional misstep in this thread? Y'all know me and Jews, but even casual basketball fans are supposed to know about this muhfker:

57tbb17.jpg

As native American Jim Thorpe dominated multi-sports during the first half of the last century, Cousey dominated pre-integration basketball. Then shyt became integrated and it mattered less. But Cousey was not only a legend, he was part of the reason the stereotype of the athletic Jew, of (non-integrated) basketball being a Jew game, existed. He was the Babe Ruth of basketball. He was the GOAT, until integration.

And then he played a public role in protesting for Civil Rights.

Baseball fans still include Babe Ruth in GOAT discussion even though he played for a segregated league and was given the Michael Jordan treatment (non-Bulls fans know what I mean) when he started to fall off/not give a fukk. Why basketball fans would be more forgetful (or baseball fans would be, depending on outlook) may bear pondering, for the sports forum.

:yeshrug:

Off Topic, I hope the schools are now crediting the Mexicans (non-Spanish version) and Guatamalans, instead of the Americans and Canadians (not that I want to take anything away from the Canadians, because they're cool and usually deserve all props going their way):

n_ballcourthoop.jpg

Olmec Coli

ballcourt.jpg

Guess what the helmet on this nikka's head is apparently for?

venta-park-108.jpg

I did not know that. And they put those statues all over the place? (yes I get a Zanarkand vibe from all this. If you played a certain game, you'll know the reference to the player salute becoming a religious symbol. Or maybe it was the other way around. Hard to tell with that game, sometimes.)

Jews moving away from basketball is like American non-Hispanic Blacks moving away from boxing and baseball, but with more economic freedom and overall political and cultural power attached, right? American non-Hispanic Blacks aren't less athletic at boxing or baseball, they just seek out 'better' options?

So Jews went into making more money off the background shyt. Should nikkas emulate them on that one? Or is that impossible without the cliqueish culture Jews have?

Last edited:

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Was that an intentional misstep in this thread? Y'all know me and Jews, but even casual basketball fans are supposed to know about this muhfker:

57tbb17.jpg

As native American Jim Thorpe dominated multi-sports during the first half of the last century, Cousey dominated pre-integration basketball. Then shyt became integrated and it mattered less. But Cousey was not only a legend, he was part of the reason the stereotype of the athletic Jew, of (non-integrated) basketball being a Jew game, existed. He was the Babe Ruth of basketball. He was the GOAT, until integration.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Cousy

Bob Cousy was French, not that it matters.

And nobody on Earth thinks about Jews being good at basketball.

When people think about cac basketball players they think (Irish) like Bird & Mchale or (German) like Nowitzki.

After that they think of all the Eastern Europe players, USSR, or Spain (Gasol), Argentina like (Ginobili)

ect...

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is literally not true.
There is a lot more that goes into this whole subject than "slave breeding."
If you're trained from childhood to adulthood to be athletic, or excellent in a specific sport, you will be at least above-average.
Children from Black communities spend a lot of time focused on sports.
If you're a child of athletes, you're more than likely going to have pressure (internal and external) to be athletic.
You also will be more likely to be introduced to sports early.
Its not breeding, its cultural and environmental.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
I'm not sure if slavery explains why US blacks tend to be the best athletes...but I do believe that there is something genetic about West Africans in general in regards to quick twitch muscle fibers.
Nigerian Sprinters are quite remarkable as well.