Does the USA have the Greatest Athletes on Earth due to the Breeding of Slaves?

Truth200

Banned
Daps
The cacs body's are weak and wear out quick because they didn't get put through slavery.

African Americans deserve to be the greatest athletes on earth...

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OP you do realize that racist whites use these same reasons to say why they think blacks have lower intelligence right? Being the strongest or most athletically talented race is not something to be super proud of in today's world.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
I'll just say people of African descent (not only in America and the Caribbean) are superior athletically all around the world and leave it at that. :ehh:

The history of the Olympics does not prove this theory to be true.

But Pro Sports in America certainly do.

Cacs in America are lazy they don't know what hard labor is, they just watch sports on TV.

OTC

+
Daps
Reppin
Austin, Texas

Cacs in America are lazy they don't know what hard labor is, they just watch sports on TV.

Obviously i'm speaking of American Pro sports breh

concise

Veteran
Daps
Slavery has been over for almost 150 years. Everyone has been free to procreate with whoever since then. Theory is garbage.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

More like they're not regularly shown on TV that their primary way out of their (bad) financial situation is to play ball or sell records.

A lot of young minority kids really do think its their best chance. They're focused in on sports at a young age when it really shouldn't be like that.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can spend a trillion dollars on Asian and white sprinters and none of them are going to win a 100 meter sprint at the Olympics.

Let's just be honest.
That's cuz they're dispirited by black athleticism. When you're the minority in an argument or competition you start to believe that's just the way it is, the way it's suppose to be and instead of improving that culture you start to settle and just hope for one to breakthrough.

China has the most 7'0 footers in the worlds. There's no reason that Yao Ming should be alone in his legacy for china basketball. Their impact should've been bigger or at least grown since the inception of Yao into the national basketball limelight. But it hasn't happened. Truth be told it's because of the mental weakness of society in general. Instead of believing in themselves, people, society, cultures wood rather believe in others they deem as saviors.

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Slavery has been over for almost 150 years. Everyone has been free to procreate with whoever since then. Theory is garbage.
You can't deny the effect of directed and deliberate breeding over generations though. Combined with the fact that many of those same bloodlines were outright basically prohibited from relationships outside of their race until -relatively- recently...

Yeah. There's weight to the theory.

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
What about all them Nigerians in NFL...

Pops Mensah Bonsu was dunking on nikkas

Andre Igoudala

Victor Oladipo

If all those African nikkas had USA facilities you'd see more imports. Black athleticism hasn't got shyt to do with slave breeding.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
@Ronnie Lott @Brooklynzson im telling yall... somethin aint right with this poster :beli:

1300 posts in a short period of time, every thread in the booth on some 50 cent stan shyt and every post is controversial, knowing coli slang too quick...

look at his corny ass name and avatar

id say pretty good odds this a st0rmfr0nt transplant or something :beli:

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Why does everything have to be so politically correct when it's not?

Truth200

Banned
Daps
@Ronnie Lott @Brooklynzson im telling yall... somethin aint right with this poster :beli:

1300 posts in a short period of time, every thread in the booth on some 50 cent stan shyt and every post is controversial, knowing coli slang too quick...

look at his corny ass name and avatar

id say pretty good odds this a st0rmfr0nt transplant or something :beli:

From thread to thread you stay worried about me.

I wouldn't be posting if i didn't keep seeing daps in my red alerts at the top right of the page when i'm on here.