Does the USA have the Greatest Athletes on Earth due to the Breeding of Slaves?

Truth200

Banned
Daps
I believe the same thing. We were livestock - it is what it is.

Still kinda weird that you gotta post so hard in your own thread like this. Its not something that people really 'need' convincing about. Its just something that many don't want to talk about for a bunch of reasons.

It's not convincing i'm worried about because it's true whether people accept it or not.

The credit needs to be given especially from these American Cacs who sit around jealous watching the NBA & NFL on TV.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
It is what it is :manny:

People like to say evolution doesn't happen over a short period, but it's not evolution. "Breeding" athletic, strong individuals leads to a higher chance of athletic kids.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this thread just has this weird undertone to it

@Ronnie Lott @Brooklynzson im telling yall... somethin aint right with this poster :beli:

1300 posts in a short period of time, every thread in the booth on some 50 cent stan shyt and every post is controversial, knowing coli slang too quick...

look at his corny ass name and avatar

id say pretty good odds this a st0rmfr0nt transplant or something :beli:

:patrice: i agree with u, he gives it away with this extra emphasis of the cac crap

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
The OP is right, that's why it sickens me that cacs get to celebrate black accomplishments. They shouldn't enjoy the fruits of the bullshyt they have done.

At the Olympics, World Cup, etc, there should be separate black usa and cac usa teams. Then the cacs will have nothing to celebrate, and they'll feel salty every 4 years. :pacspit: fukk them.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OP you do realize that racist whites use these same reasons to say why they think blacks have lower intelligence right? Being the strongest or most athletically talented race is not something to be super proud of in today's world.
Superiority in any positive form is always something to be prideful about....we shouldn't feel bad if we the best at something.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
It is what it is :manny:

People like to say evolution doesn't happen over a short period, but it's not evolution. "Breeding" athletic, strong individuals leads to a higher chance of athletic kids.

Right and there is no shame in this it's 2014 not 1865, people deserve credit and recognition

Deezy314619

All Star
Daps
Reppin
St Louis & SD
I don't like using the word 'breeding' referring to us humans...can't reproducing be good enough? breeding REALLY sounds like some animal shyt

• Dap
Reactions: OTC

Truth200

Banned
Daps
OP you do realize that racist whites use these same reasons to say why they think blacks have lower intelligence right? Being the strongest or most athletically talented race is not something to be super proud of in today's world.

fukk any racist cac who thinks like that because intelligence all comes from education.

No color person is smarter than the next, it all comes down to who is educated the best...fact

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
I believe the superior athletic ability of blacks ( African american, Caribs etc) have more to do with fast twitch muscle fibers vs slower twitch. Fast twitch muscles have more impact on speed, agility and quickness...which is why we tend to dominate athletically. Obviously there are white athletes who have fast twitch muscle fibers but I would venture to say its at a lower level than us....The Fast twitch also impact how we build muscle.