Does the mayor of Baltimore have a point?

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Rest in Peace to the child.

When people exhaust use of smilies, deflections, and excuses for MURDERERS, they will reach the same conclusion that the rest of us have. Violent offenders have to be removed from regular society so that regular people can live life. And before they kill or victimize more people.

Last edited:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's right, but it should not have been used in the context of discussing a 7 year old being killed. Those comments were better suited for a adult murder. Children are innocent and there is no reason why any child should be facing death via violence.

Maybe there's more to the interview that I'm missing.
Is a 7 year old baby being killed not “dumb shyt” :jbhmm:

He’s right & no need to dance around the bs going on. That same realness he gave I wish more politicians had. I also wish we as people addressed politicians the same way.

People so used to them back door smile In ya face games tho

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Right? I thought I was missing something

Is this some sort of new revelation or controversial point?

Are we supposed to debate what is essentially "murder is bad and murderers should go to jail"?
Not everyone may agree that the pandemic has made people kill more over less. Some may argue it's always been like that.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
He's not wrong. I guess his delivery could be better but I understand where he is coming from and it probably reflects his frustration with the situation.
True but I think people are being tired of being politically correct. Right now you have folks in his city scared to both drive and accept Uber/Lyft due to crime.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
This is facts and I appreciate him being honest about it. Sad thing is, it's been the case for as long as I can remember, family drilled it into our heads when we started walking to school so we'd be able to avoid some of the shyt.

@BmoreGorilla I'm sure it was the same on your side of the city.
Absolutely.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Right? I thought I was missing something

Is this some sort of new revelation or controversial point?

Are we supposed to debate what is essentially "murder is bad and murderers should go to jail"?
His comments will be controversial because there are voices that promote the idea that violent crimes occur because of "lack of economic opportunity""poverty" and "let's examine the root causes of crime"