Does the large Caribbean presence in NYC's Hip Hop scene explain the disconnect with other regions?

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Soul burn slow:

Whats the secret? "JAMAICAN BLOOD...KINGSTON JAMAICA"
3jamaica News

lol even Floyd Mom's know whats up. That Moorish blood.
You already posted this. You think by showing different links, it will make your case look truthful, even though they all are the same thing:ufdup:

You are making Jamaicans seem like they narcissistic people who have a grand diose view of themselves. That link you just posted is showing it as well. Both of you are claiming by having Jamacian blood, that makes athletes, and artists special:why:

This is the crux of your argument that you are trying to hide. You are implying that because someone has anyone in their blood from Jamaica, that makes them special from AA somehow.

And on that note fukk you, and the p*ssy you came from. Miss me with the black power, diaspora shyt. You, and the rest of the west indians who think like you, sound just like the racists whites we have fought for all these years who told us they were better because they were white, and imply biracials are better because they have white in them. You, and your crew, are the enemy in my eyes. I don't give a fukk how much brother shyt you talk. Like Chuck D. said, "every brother aint a brother"

fukk YOU:pacspit:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It doesn't matter idiot.

If white ppl adopt a black baby, is he not black because his biological parents "didn't raise him>"

You nikkas is eithier trolling or just slow.
Now you are comparing races to someone who is your father of the same race:krs:

And you're calling me slow:scusthov:

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements
Ok thats it for today.
At this point, yall going back and forth just to get the last word. You can have the last word.
Quality/Quantity posting.

I will come back when I post the pics.
Peace.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Who is claiming him outright? Why are you putting words in my mouth?
I posted the video 5 times with his mother.

I said that he was 1/2 Jamaican from day one.

Thats the whole point i'm trying to make. AA/Caribb culture is very integrated.
but hes not even half jamaican though:mindblown:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Any way this is silly, for every lennox lewis we have ali, foreman, fraizer, robinson, leonard, hagler, Johnson

For every bob marley we have, jackson, whitney, beyonce, gaye, tupac, jay-z etc

You always be in our shadows so, you screaming jamaica but you out here....in america not jamaica.

Im out
all of these people have a caribbean great or great great grand parent. Their all caribbeans:ufdup:
You just have to trust me on this:dame:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:russ:
Ok so now that I proved Jamaican's descend for Moors (Iberian Penisula slaves first in Jamaican 1513), Rappers Caribb ancestry, proved mayweather is half jamaican, and proved Tyson is half Jamaican.
Now these pathetic posters with the inferiority complex is claiming "Jamaican is not even a real country." :russ::russ:

You nikkas need to get a life. Read more. Learn reading comprehension. Learn how to interpret data and charts. Learn how to properly research. Most importantly, learn to stop being emotional on a message board.

@The HONORABLE SKJ @bdizzle

Like I've said the Coli aint the place to have serious discussions. I've had dudes argue with me about Jamaica and they didn't even know Jamaicans were descendants of West African slaves :manny:

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements
Like I've said the Coli aint the place to have serious discussions. I've had dudes argue with me about Jamaica and they didn't even know Jamaicans were descendants of West African slaves :manny:
You right! I took the L by arguing with fools :sadcam:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you agree with him, and some of these crazy ass articles he's linking, that having Jamaican blood makes you special, even if you weren't raised by the person or lived the culture?

This goes to @MrPentatonic as well. I thought you had some sense, but your dapping this straight up idiot. I'm not coming at yall, I just want to see what other west indians have to say about this on here.

MrPentatonic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you agree with him that having Jamaican blood makes you special, even if you weren't raised by the person or lived the culture?

This goes to @MrPentatonic as well. I thought you had some sense, but your dapping this straight up idiot. I'm not coming at yall, I just want to see what other west indians have to say about this on here.

Im not gonna lie I aint really read through the thread like that bruh lol. I skimmed the last page and I saw him saying no point of arguing seriously on here and I agreed.

Im not even Jamaican so I definitely dont believe that or condone that thought if thats what he said previously

I will go back and read on it

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
So you agree with him, and some of these crazy ass articles he's linking, that having Jamaican blood makes you special, even if you weren't raised by the person or lived the culture?

Breh I haven't been in this thread and I haven't read any of his articles. But no there nothing special about Caribbean blood. Black people in the US, South/Latin/central America and the Caribbean are all descendants of African slavery. During antebellum slavery in the US slaves were routinely shipped from plantations in the Caribbean to plantations in the US and vice versa. All yall nikkas arguing with each other are from the same geographical area living in the land of your oppressors.

Which is why I laugh at y'all who try to pretend you're anything but an African. Shout out to the Hebrews :isupk:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Soul burn slow:

Whats the secret? "JAMAICAN BLOOD...KINGSTON JAMAICA"
3jamaica News

lol even Floyd Mom's know whats up. That Moorish blood.

:obama: although I AM thru with the whole "where did hip hop orginate?" discussion cause i find it getting rather petty and dicisive...considering we ALL OUR PRODUCTS OF THE AFRICAN DIASPORA....

i do have to BIG U UP for acknowledging the MOORISH HERITAGE that yankees (african americans) and yardies (Jamaicans) share ....

it's like a six degree seperation subject for me considering i do business in south carolina and even own property in what is considered a "Moorish State" by the South Carolina House of Representitives (1790 moorish sundry legislative act)

and also the fact that i have Jamaicans in my family and friends whom are descendants of the legendary MAROON TRIBE which was a moorish sect native to Jamaica ....

so NUFF RESPECK BREDDIN for the "enLIGHTment" :myman:

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements
Breh I haven't been in this thread and I haven't read any of his articles. But no there nothing special about Caribbean blood. Black people in the US, South/Latin/central America and the Caribbean are all descendants of African slavery. During antebellum slavery in the US slaves were routinely shipped from plantations in the Caribbean to plantations in the US and vice versa. All yall nikkas arguing with each other are from the same geographical area living in the land of your oppressors.

Which is why I laugh at y'all who try to pretend you're anything but an African. Shout out to the Hebrews :isupk:

Read the thread brethren. I said no such thing. I quoted Floyd Mayweathers mother (the video posted). In fact, I kept stating throughout the thread that we are the same people and I do not support willie lynch mentality.

:obama: although I AM thru with the whole "where did hip hop orginate?" discussion cause i find it getting rather petty and dicisive...considering we ALL OUR PRODUCTS OF THE AFRICAN DIASPORA....

i do have to BIG U UP for acknowledging the MOORISH HERITAGE that yankees (african americans) and yardies (Jamaicans) share ....

it's like a six degree seperation subject for me considering i do business in south carolina and even own property in what is considered a "Moorish State" by the South Carolina House of Representitives (1790 moorish sundry legislative act)

and also the fact that i have Jamaicans in my family and friends whom are descendants of the legendary MAROON TRIBE which was a moorish sect native to Jamaica ....

so NUFF RESPECK BREDDIN for the "enLIGHTment" :myman:
Big ups! I wasn't trying to make it divisive. I was simply pointing out some of the rappers that had Caribb ancestry. I respect AA's we the same people...Always have, always will.

Thats wassup! I have Maroon ancestry as well.

Thanks for the build bredda! I'm going to read more about South Carolina being a Moorish state! Mi neva know dat!

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements
Im not gonna lie I aint really read through the thread like that bruh lol. I skimmed the last page and I saw him saying no point of arguing seriously on here and I agreed.

Im not even Jamaican so I definitely dont believe that or condone that thought if thats what he said previously

I will go back and read on it
I said no such thing.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Read the thread brethren. I said no such thing. I quoted Floyd Mayweathers mother (the video posted). In fact, I kept stating throughout the thread that we are the same people and I do not support willie lynch mentality.

Big ups! I wasn't trying to make it divisive. I was simply pointing out some of the rappers that had Caribb ancestry. I respect AA's we the same people...Always have, always will.

Thats wassup! I have Maroon ancestry as well.

Thanks for the build bredda! I'm going to read more about South Carolina being a Moorish state! Mi neva know dat!
Stop bullshytting, that was what you was implying. You don't have to say it.

nikka I grew up around people trying to take what you have so I learned to read people, and you you were implying that because these artists had some parent of Jamaican decent, it's what made NYC different from the rest, even though they either wasn't raised by the parent or they were Americanized, and weren't influenced by Jamaican culture. People proved it with the actually people saying this, I gave my life experience on it, yet you still keep implying the same shyt!

You're trying to get them to go with you based on ONE post. You are a sucker. if we was int he streets, you would never be able to walk in peace, because you have no honor with yourself.