Does the large Caribbean presence in NYC's Hip Hop scene explain the disconnect with other regions?

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
You are the only person who sees this besides me, that I've come into contact with.

Philly, baltimore, and dc, have roughly the same accents but it's little things that separate them. I don't know how to describe it but it's like a mix of nyc, and southern, mixed with each city having their own special way of saying things.

Glad to see it aint just me. When I would tell people this, they claim they can't hear it.
City pride and old rivalries....and a lot of people mentally associate philly with NYC.
Most people outside of those areas think all the accents are the same until you get to Bmore...because they're stupid and don't understand language subtleties.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
He did NOT say that.

So Mike Tyson undisputed does not exist? The picture of Jimmy Kirkpatrick in his book what says "my biological father" is in my head? The whole chapter where he explains his mother and father both coming the south never happend.

You're a clown.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A link would be nice :sas2:

You still haven't answered my question :umad:

You are hurt, we are just proving our points with facts.

And why would you ask for a link, like I don't have one. A smart nikka would just fall back, but you are far from that. Here's what you posted:

"A lot of initial blm supporters are disillusioned by it now and I'm one of them. 'Caught a body bout a week agoooo', 'let a nikka try me imma kill his whole family' and 'im in love with the coco' were coming out of every black persons lips shortly after the movement gained steam, how am I supposed to take blm serious when mf's are screaming that shyt and simultaneously celebrating it's destruction? black lives only matter when it suites a scenario and agenda, that's bullshyt. I know what you're gonna say; this is about police brutality, it doesn't work like that. If you can't see the hypocrisy in BLM disappearing post Freddie Gray when Bmore put up it's highest ever murder rate I don't know what to tell you."

You never replied back when i let the truth be known, and showed how much of a shythead you are. All people have to do is read the page in this link, if they want to see how dumb you are
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/kevin-gates-black-lives-dont-matter.401604/page-21#post-17997156

Last edited:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Put breh on ignore, he's a troll and probably here from an outside site.
Go back to cocobread.com or wherever you came from.

Dude has to be a troll, ion know what's up with him. I'm still waiting for that fight where Mike walked with them jamacain flags smh

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka I would mind if brits said he's half English. Because he IS!
lol biracial ppl always bring bob up.
Jamaicans are raised differently. Our motto is "out of many one people." So we acknowledge all sides.
Here we go with your sliding.

I asked you would you mind if they claim him, not if they said he's half english:martin:

Again, would you mind if they claim him like you are doing with these notable people, and us?

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements
Ok so I already proved Mayweather. In regards to Mike Tyson being 1/2 Jamaican, 1/2 AA:

"There is also, as you’d expect, undeniable pathos. There are no baby pictures of Mike Tyson. He was disappointed to be told that his father was a Jamaican cab driver, as he was desperately hoping it was a local pimp named Curley. "

http://www.foxsports.com/boxing/sto...e-man-show-delivers-role-of-a-lifetime-041612

I trust Fox sports more than a AA with an inferiority complex and an ego on the internet.

My nikka why is that so suprising to you? This happens to nikkas everyday. They grow up thinking their daddy is someone else. Jamaicans call it "Jacket":heh:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
@lotty SO MUCH JAMAICAN PRIDE

Bring back the British! Most Jamaicans say they would be better off ruled from London

Most Jamaicans believe they would be better off if they were still ruled by Britain, a poll shows.

In a harsh indictment of nearly 50 years of independence, 60 per cent of those surveyed hanker for the days when the country was Britain’s biggest Caribbean colony.

Only 17 per cent said the crime-ridden, poverty-stricken nation would be worse off under British rule.

The depth of feeling is particularly astonishing as generations of Jamaican leaders have portrayed the British as oppressors who subjected the Caribbean to slavery.

The Queen is still Jamaica’s head of state. Under the headline ‘Give Us The Queen!’, the Gleaner – Jamaica’s biggest newspaper – said its poll showed how much people had become ‘disillusioned’ with the violent and corrupt political gangs running the island

They might as well call CAC FATHERLAND daddy :dame:

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are hurt, we are just proving our points with facts.

And why would you ask for a link, like I don't have one. A smart nikka would just fall back, but you are far from that.
"
A lot of initial blm supporters are disillusioned by it now and I'm one of them. 'Caught a body bout a week agoooo', 'let a nikka try me imma kill his whole family' and 'im in love with the coco' were coming out of every black persons lips shortly after the movement gained steam, how am I supposed to take blm serious when mf's are screaming that shyt and simultaneously celebrating it's destruction? black lives only matter when it suites a scenario and agenda, that's bullshyt. I know what you're gonna say; this is about police brutality, it doesn't work like that. If you can't see the hypocrisy in BLM disappearing post Freddie Gray when Bmore put up it's highest ever murder rate I don't know what to tell you."

You never replied back when i let the truth be known, and showed how much of a shythead you are. All people have to do is read the page in this link, if they want to see how dumb you are
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/kevin-gates-black-lives-dont-matter.401604/page-21#post-17997156
Hurt? :heh: I still don't know what point your trying to prove...

I can see that you are genuinely hurt that my post got more daps than yours & I forgot that it even existed while you :angry: at it for over it for over a month tho :umad:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok so I already proved Mayweather. In regards to Mike Tyson being 1/2 Jamaican, 1/2 AA:

"There is also, as you’d expect, undeniable pathos. There are no baby pictures of Mike Tyson. He was disappointed to be told that his father was a Jamaican cab driver, as he was desperately hoping it was a local pimp named Curley. "

Tyson delivers in role of a lifetime

I trust Fox sports more than a AA with an inferiority complex and an ego on the internet.

My nikka why is that so suprising to you? This happens to nikkas everyday. They grow up thinking their daddy is someone else. Jamaicans call it "Jacket":heh:
Projecting how you truly feel.

Why is it that the people who claim we have inferiority complex are the same people who try to claim everything, even when it's not the case. Sounds like you, and people like you, have the inferiority complex.

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements
Here we go with your sliding.

I asked you would you mind if they claim him, not if they said he's half english:martin:

Again, would you mind if they claim him like you are doing with these notable people, and us?
Smh,

If your dad is white and your mom is black = you biracial to me.
If your dad is white british and your mom is afro-jamaican = you british/jamaican.

Even in the Bob Marley Documentary, he was called "half-caste" growing up. Like I said, Jamaicans are different: we acknowledge both sides. Mother and Father.

Now stfu and stop reaching.

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements
Projecting how you truly feel.

Why is it that the people who claim we have inferiority complex are the same people who try to claim everything, even when it's not the case. Sounds like you, and people like you, have the inferiority complex.

read the article dummy. It clearly states that his father was a Jamaican cab driver. Case closed.