Does the large Caribbean presence in NYC's Hip Hop scene explain the disconnect with other regions?

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
No dummy
Using my Logic, you would simply say Bob Marley is HALF English and Half Jamaican.

fukk them. Mike Tyson himself says that the man in his birth certificate is not his biological father and that Kirkpatrick is his real dad.

Why are you still tryna argue with me? The man said it himself.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why all these AfrAmericans mad tho ? :heh:
And you are the dominican who hates AA, even though you want to be down.

Everyone, this fool posted that he isn't down with speaking against police brutality because he heard young kids rhyming ignorant shyt. What kind of bullshyt is that?

This guy is clown #2

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements
You are not good at what you're trying to do with the twisting of words. Don't do crime because the police will let you talk, and make a case against your dumb ass.

1-No, you are what your parents RAISE YOU AS, along with where you LIVE. If I go by your logic, you are American, puerto rican along with Jamaican. So, why aren't you not acknowledging your puerto rican side, and your American side?

2-The fact that you came in being all about Jamaica, why not Puerto Rico, and America?

I know why, you are just following your father, because I bet you grew up with him talking shyt about AA. There is no way your ass is from NYC, and you sound the way you do without some old person influencing you. You know it, and I know it.
You are really slow.

I acknowledged both parents from the start of the thread. You nikkas seen jamaica and immediately got defensive and started bashing.

Read the entire thread. I always said I have a puerto rican grandmother. However the Jamaican influence is stronger because my father is jamaican and my mother is half-jamaican. Obviously i'm 3/4 Jamaican so the yardie influence is going to be strong.

Also I always said I was born in NY. I always bigged up African Americans.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No dummy
Using my Logic, you would simply say Bob Marley is HALF English and Half Jamaican. With Jamaican nationality
so when it helps your agenda then its ok?

I take it you wouldn't mind if English people claim Bob Marley, since his father was a white man from the UK?

If you do that then maybe you are being honest about how you feel. If I go to the UK, I gotta let them know Jamaicans are cool with Britians claiming Bob Marley

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are really slow.

I acknowledged both parents from the start of the thread. You nikkas seen jamaica and immediately got defensive and started bashing.

Read the entire thread. I always said I have a puerto rican grandmother. However the Jamaican influence is stronger because my father is jamaican and my mother is half-jamaican. Obviously i'm 3/4 Jamaican so the yardie influence is going to be strong.

Also I always said I was born in NY. I always bigged up African Americans.
No, you are slow.

Again, you have puerto rican in you, so you need to claim that side with pride as well.

Why is it ok for you to claim Jamaican based on who was in your life, but a lot of these artists you claim are Jamaican can't claim they're AA when they have the same situation you have, just with AA, not Jamaican?

Sounds like you are a hypocrite.

And I notice you didn't acknowledge what I wrote about your pops, and we know why, it's because it's true.

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And you are the dominican who hates AA, even though you want to be down.

Everyone, this fool posted that he isn't down with speaking against police brutality because he heard young kids rhyming ignorant shyt. What kind of bullshyt is that?

This guy is clown #2
A link would be nice :sas2:

You still haven't answered my question :umad:

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements
so when it helps your agenda then its ok?

I take it you wouldn't mind if English people claim Bob Marley, since his father was a white man from the UK?

If you do that then maybe you are being honest about how you feel. If I go to the UK, I gotta let them know Jamaicans are cool with Britians claiming Bob Marley
nikka I would mind if brits said he's half English. Because he IS!
lol biracial ppl always bring bob up.
Jamaicans are raised differently. Our motto is "out of many one people." So we acknowledge all sides.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
My nikka I posted a video of Mayweather moms saying that shes Jamaican and he's half.
nikkaS ARE STILL CLAIMING that "thats a lie.":what:

nikka we talking about Mike fukking Tyson now. We already addressed mayweather. Move on

Now, Mike Tyson himself has said that the man on his birth certificate is not his father. Mike also said that he can trace his fathers family to north Carolina.

So why are you are still arguing with me? Or are you gonna be a man and admit that you are wrong

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements
nikka we talking about Mike fukking Tyson now. We already addressed mayweather. Move on

Now, Mike Tyson himself has said that the man on his birth certificate is not his father. Mike also said that he can trace his fathers family to north Carolina.

So why are you are still arguing with me? Or are you gonna be a man and admit that you are wrong
He did NOT say that.

You posted an article from wikipedia, that AGREED with what I said.