Does Size matter in a fight? Mighty Mouse submitting 260lb man in OP

ALMIGHTY GOD

Omnipotent. Omniscient. Omnipresent.
Daps
Reppin
all of creation
I think weight matters more if grappling is involved. All the skill in the world won't help a 120 lb judoka against a 275-lb gym rat with zero fighting experience.

In boxing, weight matters if the skills and conditioning are comparable but if one guy is 150 lbs and experienced in the ring and the other guy is 250 lbs with none....150 can probably slip every punch from 250 and just chip away at them using a mix of head and body shots.
That has literally happened though mighty mouse is a career 125er and submitted a 260 pound brown belt, you have no idea what you are talking about :dahell:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
And Big Show returned a receipt :umad:

b-Iq4A.gif

LMFAO IM HOWLING :russ:

TF GOING ON HERE :dead:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Go to a boxing gym or wrestling gym and prove me wrong.

I got a hundred on it if you film it. I literally stopped counting the amount of times nikkas went to Mendez boxing w cameras because they believe these lies online :mjlol:

Matter of fact I bet they won’t even put you in with an adult :russ:

"I'd much rather fight somebody bigger and stronger than me" - said no-one ever

The fact you little guys have to create these imaginary scenarios is hilarious :mjlol:

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
yes it does

but skills and technicality also matter. Im 135 and last street fight I was in I washed someone who was 200+ easy. I didnt fight him the same as I would someone smaller though

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I don't think most of the people on this forum have ever sparred with anyone ever.

As a short breh we have to learn how to fight early. Can't rely on size to scare people.

so size is an illusion? that muscle mass is only good for scaring people :jbhmm:

what are you thoughts on reach :troll:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Not in a street fight if you fight dirty. I used to keep one of those cheap hand held water guns and it would be filled with bleach and salt. Aim right for a big bytch's eyes if they try to come towards me aggressively

I keep :

voodoos, and oubeyia's.

brass catchers.

fukk all the nice shyt.
Or figuring out some nikka slick.

Art Barr

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
"I'd much rather fight somebody bigger and stronger than me" - said no-one ever

The fact you little guys have to create these imaginary scenarios is hilarious :mjlol:

I think he meant one of the talented jitts would give you work, which is true if you have no training.

BandOfGypsys

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MD
Fighting and grappling is physics not magic, size and mass still matter. The bigger your opponent is the more of a skill advantage you have to have over him.