Does Size matter in a fight? Mighty Mouse submitting 260lb man in OP

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Yes...

There's a huge difference in conditioning here. That big, sloppy dude ain't doing shyt. The dude in blue shorts is stronger, faster, more agile, and has worlds more stamina, there's no chance, unless dude in the red shorts is extremely skilled.

That was Usky vs Fury :pachaha:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
In the streets you'd do that?

He better be able to crack like Tank Davis

Do y'all spar? Have y'all gotten punched in the face or liver by a smaller dude? I don't think their punches are weak like y'all claim them to be, especially if there's 130lbs behind those punches and especially to someone not used to taking a punch.

I'm putting my money on the gym rat amateur 130lb boxer all day everyday.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Nah.

I've seen Rey Mysterio whoop the Big Shows ass.. :manny:

And Big Show returned a receipt :umad:

b-Iq4A.gif

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Do y'all spar? Have y'all gotten punched in the face or liver by a smaller dude? I don't think their punches are weak like y'all claim them to be, especially if there's 130lbs behind those punches and especially to someone not used to taking a punch.

I'm putting my money on the gym rat amateur 130lb boxer all day everyday.

I have sparred in the past, yes. I've never sparred anyone under 200lbs though, and even then I've never been in the ring with anyone with enough power to keep me off them.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
At the end of the day the truth is fighters win fights, not heights and lengths.

Everyone has something they can do in a fight the other person can't do. Whoever can make the other person fight their fight wins. Ring generalship/Fight IQ is far more important.

Again, this ain't short gang talking. It's just as hard to keep someone at a distance with the jab/footwork as it is to close the distance. Short dude who knows what they're doing gets in and gets their hands on you in the inside and you're fukked. Short people's advantage according to physics is they can turn quicker and trained fighters know how to do that really well.

The other dude may have a big weight advantage, but a guy who's 180 lbs. and explosive punching power can one hit someone weighing 280 lbs. if they get a clean hit.
I have personally seen more short brehs get busy with their hands successfully. They are always aggy and act like they have something to prove.