Does @SiickCurllyGurl have the Phattest Booty on the Coli? (Anotherc00n catches strays p. 13)

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
XCJeXhR.jpg

I've no idea what the fukk is going on but...is that Another Girl in the background?

The cac loving c00n looks like that?

SiickCurllyGurl

Sophomore
Daps
Reppin
ATL
most women would have had to have dropped
a few 8 pounders to appreciate the experience
that is "The Stove A.K.A......Agony"
youre still on the Pregnant list so it's time.
:mjpls:
9pswlf.gif
:whoa:

Damn she cute...ahh...ya'll females need to stop messing around with these SOHH/Coli cats

THEY ARE WOLVES.

They don't give a fukk about you, everything here is done for the lulz. Post your sexy pics on Instagram if you feeling unpretty or need some attention.
My nikka is if was worried/cared about the wolves and their festivities i won't have posted at all.:yeshrug:
@SiickCurllyGurl your initiation is complete. And you took it well and in stride. It's official now, you a Coli Rider :salute:

Thread title edited to reflect her new veteran status at the site
:ohhh:......
Really_2499da_370963.gif

:ohhh: So round and firm lookin' @SiickCurllyGurl

:wow: I need to step my squat game up.
Squats are :ohlawd:
She's cute. I'd fukk @SiickCurllyGurl and pull out and bust all over her grill.

She'll look like a glazed donut when Im done with her :smugbiden:
:lupe:....:noah:....:lupe:

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth

Ok brehs....Im new to this internet simping thing....what do I do next after I get a positive smiley reaction like that in reply to a post after I said I would squirt my babies all over her face? :dwillhuh:

Is this equivalent to hitting a homerun in my first at bat in the major leagues brehs? :wow:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I mean lets keep it real. I know chicks on the coli like to say they all have natural hair and 3 or less sex partners (all who they dated for months before hand) and only date dark chocolate brothers who look like they suntan on the plantation all day.....but most of these statements are lies that are made for daps

The average coli women wants a frail, pale, white boy who walks the runway in bowling shoes. I wish more girls here had the heart to say it. She said her p*ssy was dripping uncontrollably the first time she took a seat next this man, and I can see why. Smart black women are off black men in 2013, especially in the DL capital of the world ATL, I applaud her decisions

He said bowling shoes. :deadmanny::deadrose:

16iv2h0.jpg

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Ok brehs....Im new to this internet simping thing....what do I do next after I get a positive smiley reaction like that in reply to a post after I said I would squirt my babies all over her face? :dwillhuh:

Is this equivalent to hitting a homerun in my first at bat in the major leagues brehs? :wow:

I was like :ohhh: myself...usually a breh gotta use innuendo first but...

Honestly I'd make sure to get to the messaging now. Otherwise it all might go downhill from here.:manny:

SiickCurllyGurl

Sophomore
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Daps my fellow panther

I was like :ohhh: myself...usually a breh gotta use innuendo first but...

Honestly I'd make sure to get to the messaging now. Otherwise it all might go downhill from here.:manny:

:whoa:Woah guys cool your jets, its all jokes