Does @SiickCurllyGurl have the Phattest Booty on the Coli? (Anotherc00n catches strays p. 13)

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Date black men and their standards, ladies.

1xzs4xjm83.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
No I mean I'm seriously surprised AG is looking like that. I'm honest to god surprised. I thought she was at least DECENT looking by all the hot shyt she talks but she's looking like an inverted nipple. I mean I guess since she's in her 30s her looks would be declining but damn those looks never inclined. Her face is like lazy, that shyt just looks unmotivated.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
bring nothing to the table other than a great family and a successful busniess that ADDS to my husbands bottomline not subtracts from it dumbass. now tell me about how women don't care about mens looks again (what more hideous say) :youngsabo:

ps. invest in bottle to help clear up that nasty ingrown mess on your face/neck. have some pride you sloth. :scusthov:

13047436.jpg

sdfsfdsd14xjm83.png
\

I know your trying to go for the troll look but green is not flattering. Look on my website for examples of how women can look

Last edited by a moderator:

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
My dude just stop man...For fukks sake admit that you might be wrong. Niccas are bombarding you with stats and you are talking about what you saw? :what: Stop it man cot damn.

Seeing is believing

He said he SAW more dl brothers in new york

Couldnt care less about stats. Its all about what u see

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
No I mean I'm seriously surprised AG is looking like that. I'm honest to god surprised. I thought she was at least DECENT looking by all the hot shyt she talks but she's looking like an inverted nipple. I mean I guess since she's in her 30s her looks would be declining but damn those looks never inclined. Her face is like lazy, that shyt just looks unmotivated.

im actually surprised too because for the amount of shyt she talked you should think she would at least be a 6/10 looks wise. But it always makes sense in the end. Beautiful women arent internet trolls like that. They dont go back in fourth with these arguments because for the most part, people appreciate their beauty. AG will never know what its like to be good looking.....but she does know what is like to be ugly and defend her looks. She is doing great right now.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
AG will never know what its like to be good looking.....but she does know what is like to be ugly and defend her looks. She is doing great right now.
and what have you been doing the whole thread mr. fugly? :dead: my gawd you're dense.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
that's what i thought.....you can't see me. :youngsabo:

I see you but I wouldnt be seen with you. A man is judged by the kind of women he's seen with.

If someone saw me hanging out with you they would probably assume I was broke and had a criminal record. Thats just based on how you look.....The way a man girl looks is a direct reflection of his self esteem and success. You're a bad look figuratively and literally.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
and what have you been doing the whole thread mr. fugly? :dead: my gawd you're dense.

I never defended my looks especially to someone like you. I shoot for vogue Italia, I hang around beautiful women all the time. Do you really anything you say can effect me?

You've never been called pretty before....even by a dude trying to smash.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
I see you but I wouldnt be seen with you. A man is judged by the kind of women he's seen with.

If someone saw me hanging out with you they would probably assume I was broke and had a criminal record. Thats just based on how you look.....The way a man girl looks is a direct reflection of his self esteem and success. You're a bad look figuratively and literally.
again "you wouldn't be seen with me" because i'd call 911 if you tried to approach me of of fear. cut it out.... fakkit.