Does @SiickCurllyGurl have the Phattest Booty on the Coli? (Anotherc00n catches strays p. 13)

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Shorty aint even ugly like that y'all just spazzin at her cuz she don't fukk wit nikkas.That binary chick is popped

she aint that bad she just got a face of a dude. Nothing feminie about that face....she looks a bit like Carmelo anthony. That coupled with her personality is a horrible combo.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Sad. I seriously thought Curly Girl didn't do any of this type shyt. Truly no hope for the world.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
bytch your time has already came and went

its anothersnitch's turn now
bytch :heh:

u or any other poster has yet to expose my pic hoe! :umad:

uza fat, crusty, black, jail ridden, nickle and dime bag sellin, baby carrot dikk havin,bama, with nothing to lose :umad:

stop taking ur anger out on females u yung chop stunt double :pachaha:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
she aint that bad she just got a face of a dude. Nothing feminie about that face....she looks a bit like Carmelo anthony. That coupled with her personality is a horrible combo.
you were just calling me all types of ugly a min ago ...now i'm not "that bad". :childplease:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
@Anothergirl you look absolutely sickening my god. You could invent any type of hairhat your bull shyt chop shop could conjure and you'd still look like a wounded wombat. You look like the pokemon Missingo I see why you had all types of lip but couldn't put a face on it you highly unfortunate looking bed wench. :scusthov:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
@Anothergirl you look absolutely sickening my god. You could invent any type of hairhat your bull shyt chop shop could conjure and you'd still look like a wounded wombat. You look like the pokemon Missingo I see why you had all types of lip but couldn't put a face on it you highly unfortunate looking bed wench. :scusthov:
stfu you bitter fakkit. you couldn't sniff me on your BEST day. :dead: :umad:

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
Shorty aint even ugly like that y'all just spazzin at her cuz she don't fukk wit nikkas.That binary chick is popped

lmao

don't gas her. she ugly as fukk and her make up looks awful. How you run a beauty salon and your whole shyt is jacked like that?

I can only imagine what her long list of "clients" look like :gag:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
you are that bad i was just trying to be nice.

Its just not good to be mean even if the person deserves it.
oooooorrrrr you just don't have a mind of your own and follow trends. based on all your posts on here i know it's the later :wink:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
bytch :heh:

u or any other poster has yet to expose my pic hoe! :umad:

uza fat, crusty, black, jail ridden, nickle and dime bag sellin, baby carrot dikk havin,bama, with nothing to lose :umad:

stop taking ur anger out on females u yung chop stunt double :pachaha:
suck my dikk bytch