Does @SiickCurllyGurl have the Phattest Booty on the Coli? (Anotherc00n catches strays p. 13)

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
I never defended my looks especially to someone like you. I shoot for vogue Italia, I hang around beautiful women all the time. I actually feel sorry for you.

You've never been called pretty before....even by a dude trying to smash.
stop projecting. i know it hurts to not have any of the beautiful girls that you so desperately want to see you as "hot" NOT. ( how could they skust). you're just a free photo shoot to them)........but no need to project that onto me... :dead: i get called beautiful everyday by the person if matters most from. have a seat sasquatch.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Charles-Barkley-9542575-1-402.jpg

:scusthov:

uncanny

with a bit of mister cee...

Last edited by a moderator:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
stop projecting. i know it hurts to not have any of the beautiful that you so despreately want to see you as "hot" NOT. ( how could they skust). you're just a free photo shoot to them)........but no need to project that onto me... :dead: i get called beautiful everyday by the person if matters most from. have a seat sasquatch.

I'm not projecting at all actually...i actually feel sorry for you kinda.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
stop projecting. i know it hurts to not have any of the beautiful girls that you so desperately want to see you as "hot" NOT. ( how could they skust). you're just a free photo shoot to them)........but no need to project that onto me... :dead: i get called beautiful everyday by the person if matters most from. have a seat sasquatch.

:camby:

Just
throw-the-damn-towel-o.gif

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
only person i'm going at in all this is spinoza ugly ass. he's got no room to clown anybody looks EVER not like EVER. :heh:. the rest of y'all have at it...i've dished it....i can take it.. :manny:. i'll be back tommorrow to address any nonsense outta yuckmouths mouth. (yes that's you spinny :wink:)

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
only person i'm going at in all this is spinoza ugly ass. he's got no room to clown anybody looks EVER not like EVER. :heh:. the rest of y'all have at it...i've dished it....i can take it.. :manny:. i'll be back tommorrow to address any nonsense outta yuckmouths mouth. (yes that's you spinny :wink:)

Disgusting

it really is.