Does @SiickCurllyGurl have the Phattest Booty on the Coli? (Anotherc00n catches strays p. 13)

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
bytch :heh:

u or any other poster has yet to expose my pic hoe! :umad:

uza fat, crusty, black, jail ridden, nickle and dime bag sellin, baby carrot dikk havin,bama, with nothing to lose :umad:

stop taking ur anger out on females u yung chop stunt double :pachaha:
spVrM.gif

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
stfu you bitter fakkit. you couldn't sniff me on your BEST day. :dead: :umad:

Lol don't believe the hype you actually do look that bad. I'm not even kidding now. Something is seriously off about your facial features. You had trouble having a baby because nature was trying to prevent another genetic disaster getting passed down on an unfortunate fetus.

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
I didn't fukk the model yet guys calm down, and I mean yea i said i can't find a black dude so wouldnt that mean i mess with other races more often? I just love the frail look in general on any guy black/white/hispanic.. all of the guys i've messed with are skinny and tall...

I slick feel like some of y'all are slut shaming me for have the mindset of 95% of nikkas these days....

Can i hit it too?

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
and i DON'T live in a world where you're considered goodlooking. That's all i'll say. :youngsabo:

that doesn't change the fact that you're ugly. In a society where women mainly valued on your looks you bring nothing to the table. That makes you bitter but there is always plastic surgury....at the very least you could upgrade yourself to handsome.

I should go submit your picture to vogue just for laughs.

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Lol don't believe the hype you actually do look that bad. I'm not even kidding now. Something is seriously off about your facial features. You had trouble having a baby because nature was trying to prevent another genetic disaster getting passed down on an unfortunate fetus.

:stopitslime:

No :cape: but you're trying to hard. Unnecessary.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
that doesn't change the fact that you're ugly. In a society where women mainly valued on your looks you bring nothing to the table. That makes you bitter but there is always plastic surgury....at the very least you could upgrade yourself to handsome.

I should go submit your picture to vogue just for laughs.
bring nothing to the table other than a great family and a successful busniess that ADDS to my husbands bottomline not subtracts from it dumbass. now tell me about how women don't care about mens looks again (what most hideous men say) :youngsabo:

ps. invest in bottle to help clear up that nasty ingrown mess on your face/neck. have some pride you sloth. :scusthov:

13047436.jpg