Does Red Dead Redemption 2 actually have a good story? *spoilers*

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
RDR2 has about 15-20 hours of good story in a package of 50+ hours of actual game. The actual story is diluted to the point where it barely exist amongst the fetch quest and backtracking

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RDR2 has about 15-20 hours of good story in a package of 50+ hours of actual game. The actual story is diluted to the point where it barely exist amongst the fetch quest and backtracking
Because it’s a big detailed open world with a lot to do, TLOU2 is 20 hours of a story in a 20 hour game because it’s a story driven narrative game breh lol

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Because it’s a big detailed open world with a lot to do, TLOU2 is 20 hours of a story in a 20 hour game because it’s a story driven narrative game breh lol

yeah, which makes the story better. if I had to run around doing jobs for different people in seattle for another 20 hours to get to the main plot in TLOU2 it would bring the story way down for me.

you can't pad a story with useless filler for 20 hours and have it have the same impact. Im not even talking about the open world aspect of doing sidequest and random collect stuff, im talking about the main story of RDR2 being filled with filler missions and repetitive plot lines. It's such a PREVALENT part of the main games story that it became a meme.

plan-dutch.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
@Gizmo_Duck you riding Neal Druckmann's meat a lil too hard with this one brodie

I dont understand why its so hard for people who love this game to give me some things they like regarding the story. You can say I’m dikk riding TLOU2 but I’ve provided a lot of what i liked and didnt like about it.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I dont understand why its so hard for people who love this game to give me some things they like regarding the story. You can say I’m dikk riding TLOU2 but I’ve provided a lot of what i liked and didnt like about it.

nah you free to like what you like, i'm just saying you riding Neal Druckmann too hard. Reason dude feel he can do no wrong today

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
nah you free to like what you like, i'm just saying you riding Neal Druckmann too hard. Reason dude feel he can do no wrong today

In the instance of TLOU2 no, in the instance of Uncharted 4 yes. I mean I don’t personally stan that dude or care much about him so i dont know why you’re making it about him in particular

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
In the instance of TLOU2 no, in the instance of Uncharted 4 yes. I mean I don’t personally stan that dude or care much about him so i dont know why you’re making it about him in particular

bc he the number one problem with that studio but gets all the credit as some kind of groundbreaking genius :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
bc he the number one problem with that studio but gets all the credit as some kind of groundbreaking genius :mjlol:

How can he be a problem when his game in particular is the most awarded game of all time? Like yall gotta break out your bubble, the rest of the world fukks with the game heavily

Yall are trying to act like he put out mass effect andromeda and its like the exact opposite.

Like i said, i don’t stan the guy but he’s well regarded in the industry and not for no reason