Does Michael Cole have any classic calls

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I think he nailed the "The streak is over" line IMO. It went perfectly with the crowd's gasping and stunned silence.

JR's "My god! My god! The streak is over!!!" would not have worked in that moment, IMO.
:why: JR would have been perfect, go back and listen when he called that last F-5 he sounded the exact same way when he said the streak is over, it sounded like he was just going through the motions. Instead he should have changed his tone after the 3 count to show his change in emotions.... :mindblown: cant believe this type of shytty commentating is getting a pass now...

No "the streak is over" sounded to scripted a better reaction would've been no reaction and speechless like the crowd's reaction was and just silence

I like "the streak...is over" in hindsight.
:why: yall are KILLING me, yall really liked that shyt? He sounded so uninterested like it felt like he was about to say something else but changed it whn vince told him what to say.. Everything sounds so rehearsed and scripted now, how could you have like that... fukk man yall are making me feel like their are more people that also liked that call, that shyt was weak as fukk...

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
"The streak....is over"

and I always thought
"whoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoa" when Ziggler cashed in after Mania was :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
No.

Any hot lines he ever had he drove into the ground by repeating them every week.

Michael Cole is a fukking hack imitation of a WWF commentator and not even a good one - he had JR, Gorilla Monsoon, even fukking Joey Styles for inspiration but came out like a cross between Tony Schiavone and Sean Mooney drawn in crayon.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Seemed like Vince was a lot harder on Cole than he was on JR as far as commentating. He seemed to have a much shorter leash. Who knows how great he could have been in hindsight had he not always had to be Vince’s prototype of what he thought a commentator should be

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Nope... But me and my girl about once a month have to pull up that Lesnar vs Eddie championship match where Eddie hits a ddt on Brock and they were meant to land on the belt...

Lesnars head smashes into the mat, NOWHERE NEAR the belt on the floor but Cole screams.. "LESNAR ON THE GOLD... LESNAR ON THE GOLD.... LESNAR ON THE GOLD....... BROCK LESNAR ON THE CHAMPIONSHIP GOLLLD" :dead:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Seemed like Vince was a lot harder on Cole than he was on JR as far as commentating. He seemed to have a much shorter leash. Who knows how great he could have been in hindsight had he not always had to be Vince’s prototype of what he thought a commentator should be

I bet Byron went through the same shyt and he still better. Cole still sucks and hasn’t improved at all.