Does Michael Cole have any classic calls

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I remember people saying he was infinitely better without Vince screaming in his ear but tonight felt like old school Cole just spewing awful babyface takes and waaay more worried about fighting with his partners than calling the match, helping the stories of each bout and you know, building any fukking drama.

Just awful, awful shyt.

ObsidianDev

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OH
I remember people saying he was infinitely better without Vince screaming in his ear but tonight felt like old school Cole just spewing awful babyface takes and waaay more worried about fighting with his partners than calling the match, helping the stories of each bout and you know, building any fukking drama.

Just awful, awful shyt.
Sounded like all three of them were reading from a teleprompter or something tonight. Terrible.

Tazz's commentary run on Smackdown is HIGHLY underrated imo.

He wasn't always the smoothest with his delivery, but he definitely came off as authentic and believable. Something that's DESPERATELY needed nowadays.

The in-ring wrestling has improved, but the play-by-play/color commentary is lacking.

WWE's currently slew of commentators might as well be narrating PBS documentaries at this point.

Just boring, forced and lifeless.

I was expecting more with this being the first Wrestlemania I ever got to watch live.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Cole is really good as a straight up "tell me what happened" play by play man.

He's got a few good calls, but that's not his strength. That said, one of my favorites of his was from Summerslam 2014

"LESNAR, WITH THE COVER... LESNAR HAS WON THE WWE WORLD TITLE IN CONVINCING FASHION!

IT WASN'T EVEN CLOSE! LESNAR HAS CONQUERED JOHN CENA!"

It isn't anything special that rolls off the tongue, but it was an absolute FITTING summation of what went down in that mollywhopping.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
He was sounding extra goofy with all those ads he was promoting. Pure trash from him tonight.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Cole coined apex predator which extended Ortons career for anither 10yrs which deserves props .... and if "It's Boss Time" counts as a quotable :mjlol:

But yeah this dude is pure garbage.