Does Michael Cole have any classic calls

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Wrestlemania 15 when Boss Man got Hung off The Cell:francis:

Im still on my 99 WWE Watch and he wasnt bad for a Rook,I didnt expect any Fire like JR and Vince did,Kang was The Real MVP for his Heel PBP Work tho

I can get that by the 10's when He was made a RAW Character he was being Terrible but He earned his Stripes to me so Ill always fukk wit Colly Cole:hubie:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
:why: JR would have been perfect, go back and listen when he called that last F-5 he sounded the exact same way when he said the streak is over, it sounded like he was just going through the motions. Instead he should have changed his tone after the 3 count to show his change in emotions.... :mindblown: cant believe this type of shytty commentating is getting a pass now...

:why: yall are KILLING me, yall really liked that shyt? He sounded so uninterested like it felt like he was about to say something else but changed it whn vince told him what to say.. Everything sounds so rehearsed and scripted now, how could you have like that... fukk man yall are making me feel like their are more people that also liked that call, that shyt was weak as fukk...

There was no reason for Cole to be all wild and animated with that call. That moment was the literal death of the one thing in WWE that at the time could not be killed. It should have been somber and matter of fact.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
There was no reason for Cole to be all wild and animated with that call. That moment was the literal death of the one thing in WWE that at the time could not be killed. It should have been somber and matter of fact.
I made this comment so long ago I don’t even remember what I was saying.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Jim Ross RIGHT NOW could've called that shyt better than Michael Cole on his beat day
I hope you haven't heard current Jim Ross because he would've somehow been much worse. Probably would've tried to start three different Dusty stories, not finish a single one, complain about some bump, asked the referee to stop the damn match and would've fumbled the Cena and Taker appearances :dead:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I hope you haven't heard current Jim Ross because he would've somehow been much worse. Probably would've tried to start three different Dusty stories, not finish a single one, complain about some bump, asked the referee to stop the damn match and would've fumbled the Cena and Taker appearances :dead:

I doubt it. I've heard JR do NJPW pre recorded and AEW like 3yrs ago when I was watching it and the constant in both of those is that he seems uninterested. If he comes home I'm pretty sure he's has some "good old JR left in him"

JR. Does good play by play but his true powers are emotion based. Njpw and aew don't illicit emotion.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

Yeah cause he was watching garbage.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I doubt it. I've heard JR do NJPW pre recorded and AEW like 3yrs ago when I was watching it and the constant in both of those is that he seems uninterested. If he comes home I'm pretty sure he's has some "good old JR left in him"

JR. Does good play by play but his true powers are emotion based. Njpw and aew don't illicit emotion.
Yeah cause he was watching garbage.
He was awful before he left WWE too. I guess y'all don't remember he was there in 2017-2019.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
In your opinion... if Jim Ross was/is awful who is good to you?
Jim Ross is my favorite english play by play guy. But the JR of the past 8 years has been undeniably awful, specially in the last 5 or so. The idea of him coming back for Mania and somehow turning the clock back (when he couldn't do it the last few times he was in WWE) is weird to me :manny:

Nowadays there isn't a standout pbp guy in wrestling. Ranallo gets too weird with the references, though he'd be the best at conveying an epic moment and adding to it. Ricabonni is great at calling the action but he doesn't have the "epic call" feel.

I do not follow WWE closely enough to have an opinion of the people that call shows outside of PLEs.