Does Michael Cole have any classic calls

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
i bet michael cole practiced for hours on how to pronounce "double-you double-you eee"... cause i think he's contractually obligated to throw it in at least 7-8 times per minute and his technique has really become flawless.

i'm serious nobody does it better. you gotta listen to the guy. dude is a beast with it.

michaelcole_bio_20140820.png

"... that's an excellent point JBL he is the double-you double-you eee intercontinental champion ever since this last februrary at double-you double-you eee fastline which is still available on the double-you double-you eee network. also for those just joining us tune in live tomorrow night on double-you double-you eee main event where he'll be defending that title against luke harper... again live on the double-you double-you ee network."

never flubs it or anything.
Dude that shyt is my 1B for this twerp. Like, who the fukk else even says it that way? Lol.. this guy :camby:

Just watching that Sting appearance last night and it's just "the vigilante's here! the vigilante's here!" over and over - I can appreciate him having Vince in his ear yelling shyt left and right from the Gorilla position, but damn.. call an audible and man up. "Oh my.............. Brock.... Lesnar" when he made his return after WM.. :dead:

Mob H

All Star
Daps
i bet michael cole practiced for hours on how to pronounce "double-you double-you eee"... cause i think he's contractually obligated to throw it in at least 7-8 times per minute and his technique has really become flawless.

i'm serious nobody does it better. you gotta listen to the guy. dude is a beast with it.

michaelcole_bio_20140820.png

"... that's an excellent point JBL he is the double-you double-you eee intercontinental champion ever since this last februrary at double-you double-you eee fastline which is still available on the double-you double-you eee network. also for those just joining us tune in live tomorrow night on double-you double-you eee main event where he'll be defending that title against luke harper... again live on the double-you double-you ee network."

never flubs it or anything.
:laff: I can hear it in my head now.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Guess he does. By the time I started it was JR and Lawler, I've watched older stuff but probably forgot most of those or remember Gorilla quotes better.

"Boyhood dream" shyts on Cole's whole existence though. Why is he still there?

Gorilla was SO PRO Hogan..that dude had a cover for every shot Jesse took at Hogan. Jesse would bring up Hogan raking backs and eyes and Gorilla ALWAYS justified it...when u look back now at our age, it's just so funny.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Can't sell a moment to save his life. fukk Cole. My biggest grip with that dude.

If I have to think about it, then no. When I think of JR, shyt like Taker/Mankind, Eddie/Chris, and "Austin era has begun" comes to mind immediately. Daniel Bryan was right when he called him a poor man's replacement of JR.
Expect the WOAT play by play man to have great calls

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Lol@dudes laughing and giving him props for the female NXT season and then try to mark out for Naomi...why do u think she's viewed as a joke? Cole was burying her every week until he finally gave her and AJ props when they had that good match.

Daps
Reppin
LDN
Vince was everything he hates as far as rasslin goes commentary wise, like SUPER hoaky but I gotta give him Undertaker's return at Summerslam 1994 personal classic and one of my favorite calls of any commentator ever.

"Paul Bearer commanding the spirit of the Undertaker"

From about 3:28

Vince was so bad he was good :russ:

"WHADDAMANEUVER!"

"BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG BACK BODY DROP"

"1, 2 AND THR-DID HE GET HIM? No,no he didn't..."

"OHHHH YEAAAHH LOOK AT THAT"