Does Michael Cole have any classic calls

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
He's a nightmare but I was laughing at Rumble 99 when he acted like the Rock was Pablo Escobar reincarnated and had just had a plane full of children blown up:laugh:

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
I'd say when Mankind won his first title, but he was fukkin up calls on the regular then too. Steel stairs =/= chairs breh

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
"What a manuver! :gladbron:"

"One and two and...... HE GOT HIM! HE GOT HIM! :gladbron: no he didnt... a kick out at two.... :yeshrug:"

"They boyhood dream has come true!!:blessed:"

Even as a kid, I hated when Vince would say the 2nd one. Yeah, Vince...Duke the Dumpster Droese is gonna put Shawn Michaels away with a regular ass clothesline :usure:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Jake the Snake Roberts having the Cobra bite Macho Man....almost more memorable than anything ever except the Heenan Rumble 92 antics or Jesse being so anti Hogan/pro Macho@WM 5

Goldrust running over Roddy Piper is my favorite Vince call

HE HIT HIM!! HE JUST HIT RODDY PIPER

"What a manuver! :gladbron:"

"One and two and...... HE GOT HIM! HE GOT HIM! :gladbron: no he didnt... a kick out at two.... :yeshrug:"

"They boyhood dream has come true!!:blessed:"

Guess he does. By the time I started it was JR and Lawler, I've watched older stuff but probably forgot most of those or remember Gorilla quotes better.

"Boyhood dream" shyts on Cole's whole existence though. Why is he still there?

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
He's pretty much Vince's puppet. Does Vince have any himself?

Vince was everything he hates as far as rasslin goes commentary wise, like SUPER hoaky but I gotta give him Undertaker's return at Summerslam 1994 personal classic and one of my favorite calls of any commentator ever.

"Paul Bearer commanding the spirit of the Undertaker"

From about 3:28

Daps
Reppin
NYC
i bet michael cole practiced for hours on how to pronounce "double-you double-you eee"... cause i think he's contractually obligated to throw it in at least 7-8 times per minute and his technique has really become flawless.

i'm serious nobody does it better. you gotta listen to the guy. dude is a beast with it.

michaelcole_bio_20140820.png

"... that's an excellent point JBL he is the double-you double-you eee intercontinental champion ever since this last februrary at double-you double-you eee fastline which is still available on the double-you double-you eee network. also for those just joining us tune in live tomorrow night on double-you double-you eee main event where he'll be defending that title against luke harper... again live on the double-you double-you ee network."

never flubs it or anything.