Any male posters here go to the beach alone? (J Cole does)

Daps
i have a lot.

sometimes when i have a beach house with my fam i might go there at night when they have gone to their room or to sleep.
then i have a friend that used to travel to do installations for rich people or hotels and a few times their house or hotel has been on the beach so i would go with him and go to the beach while he was working lol

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
How...how does one get into the degenerate circles you be running in?
Nude beaches aren't as sexual as you'd expect, there's beach patrols and volunteers who work with the police to snitch on mfs not fukking in a tent or in the water

Like what was the process did you just dip your toe in to the shyt or what?
I have low standards and unresolved issues :manny:

In the late 10s, it was easy to hookup on xvideos of all places, people still used kik and sometimes I'd luck out with that

In 2024, FetLife's your best bet, join a local group for whatever thing you're into, talk to mfs and you're all set

You gotta wade thru all the cacs and faggœts though, but there are Black women and Black groups, just be proactive

I've met some characters on there let me tell you:

Pre nut clarity; met her on fetlife, she liked stepping on mfs :ehh:

We started talking and were gonna meet up that weekend, she seemed normal enough until I noticed she looked kinda short, almost too short :merchant:

Zoomed in and her proportions were pretty midgety, she wasn't fat but her latex bodysuit distracted me

Blocked her, which I'm glad I did and regret every so often

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
200.gif

I only go to to the beach for reasons that got a breh going like this.​

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Looks relaxing. I’d go if I had a Caribbean status beach nearby.

Not these trash New Jersey beaches 🤢