does anyone on this site have a doper view than me?

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Damn what's good with all the Philiy hate? Did some Philly nikkas steal yalls bytches or something? The view aren't the best but as much as I love Philly it's kinda hard to have great city views IMO even though I have a few friends that do but they actually live downtown. One stays in the Symphony house and the other rents a spot in the Ritz Residences and they have some of,the better views in Philly to me. The Murano is nice too but is looming towards West Philly so you don't really see buildings if that's your thing. The people in Philly are no different than anywhere else on the east coast so it must just be a bunch of group think dikkriders in here shytting on Philly.

I'm downtown too... Like 3 blocks from the symphony house

I like my spot better... Living on broad is wack

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I wouldn't quite call it the dream, but yeah I'm ok. Why not Mexico? :lolbron: Traveled all over like you breh :manny:

It's as close to the dream as possible without being a millionaire. And I been to Mexico, just not since they started going back to Medieval times :whoa:

Shamefully, I've never been to Asia, so I gotta get back in the swing of things soon.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I'm downtown too... Like 3 blocks from the symphony house

I like my spot better... Living on broad is wack
It might be to you but I like the views better from symphony house in the more traditional thats what you think of when seeing downtown living shyt. When you see them shows ESP in NY you see those views not yours but yours still cool too.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
It's as close to the dream as possible without being a millionaire. And I been to Mexico, just not since they started going back to Medieval times :whoa:

Shamefully, I've never been to Asia, so I gotta get back in the swing of things soon.

Nikka, don't be talkin' about finances, dem peoples get to :mjpls: and :bustback: Ain't you married breh? Your traveling days might be over, unless of course you're doing family trips :sadcam:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
:ahh:

2ywhg81.jpg

2ekt74l.jpg

@7Revo

Last edited by a moderator:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
my uncles spot in STT....

:pacspit: @ STX.....j/k bro....

This my view, from place in my native island:

14u8a49.jpg

Not the best,but the beach is like 5 minutes away(walking). Bang sohh many hoes in this bachelor pad during the summer :lawd:
I guessed stt cuz they got so much damn mountains over there.

Stx has more variety. :obama: