does anyone on this site have a doper view than me?

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Im curious

1373151349294.jpg

1) That's a rooftop shot

2) You're looking straight at buildings

I'm on the road now, but I will give you my definitions of views from previous cribs:

tumblr_mpksptytPC1rz36j2o1_500.png

Sorry about the chick in the way, but you can see the water.

tumblr_mpksilvCeu1rz36j2o1_500.jpg

Sunset over the mountains

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
San Francisco, NYC have the best skylines, especially at night. You see nothing but buildings. But that beats prison bars any day

San Fran yes, but IMHO the Chicago skyline is the best in the country. A close 3rd is the view crossing the Brooklyn bridge towards Manhattan at night.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Are you in Canada? that sh*t looks familiar and sick. Some of the spots in Vancouver and Toronto are :whew:

That's Quebec city. You get this sight from any city on the southside of town across the St-Lawrence river. Big castle you see is the Fairmont Chateau Frontenac, 5 star, most photographed hotel in the world.

That european architecture :ohlawd:

Other beachfront picture above is vacation home in the Philippines

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
That's Quebec city. You get this sight from any city on the southside of town across the St-Lawrence river. Big castle you see is the Fairmont Chateau Frontenac, 5 star, most photographed hotel in the world.

That european architecture :ohlawd:

Other beachfront picture above is vacation home in the Philippines

Parlez-vous francais? Il y a 15 ans des la j'etais au Montreal et Quebec pour l'ete pour visite mon famille au Canada. Je me souviens du Stadium Olympique au Montreal. J'aime beacoup au QC aussi, malheureusement je n'ai pas eu le chance pour visiter les endroits touristique de Montreal, mais de toute facon etait un belle cite avec des gens aimable.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Parlez-vous francais? Il y a 15 ans des la j'etais au Montreal et Quebec pour l'ete pour visite mon famille au Canada. Je me souviens du Stadium Olympique au Montreal. J'aime beacoup au QC aussi, malheureusement je n'ai pas eu le chance pour visiter les endroits touristique de Montreal, mais de toute facon etait un belle cite avec des gens aimable.

ahah yea good stuff. La ville de Québec a beaucoup changé depuis 15 ans. Tu devrais visiter à nouveau, les gens sont plus ouverts maintenant au visiteurs et la barrière des langues est moins existante, en particulier a Montreal.

Plus our nightlife, especially Montreal is some of the best in North-America. Our women some of the finest. Best time to visit is right now. It's the Festival d'Été de Québec at the moment (summer festival) which is arguably, and in my opinion, the best and biggest music festival in North-America. They just built one of the biggest outdoor scene ever for this summer. Just had the Black Keys yesterday. shyt was :whew:

1011939_10151651043727211_1684028515_n.jpg

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
shyt the thread title had me thinkin the OP had some super dope beach view from some villa on Pampellone in St. Tropez or Mt. Otemanu in Bora Bora. Come to find out he just has an apartment looking out at some dirty ass buildings in bum ass Philly. :beli:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
ahah yea good stuff. La ville de Québec a beaucoup changé depuis 15 ans. Tu devrais visiter à nouveau, les gens sont plus ouverts maintenant au visiteurs et la barrière des langues est moins existante, en particulier a Montreal.

Plus our nightlife, especially Montreal is some of the best in North-America. Our women some of the finest. Best time to visit is right now. It's the Festival d'Été de Québec at the moment (summer festival) which is arguably, and in my opinion, the best and biggest music festival in North-America. They just built one of the biggest outdoor scene ever for this summer. Just had the Black Keys yesterday. shyt was :whew:

1011939_10151651043727211_1684028515_n.jpg

Wow, il semble que etait une grande concert. Je ne sais pas du QC, mais Toronto a des femmes reellement extraordinaire, de toutes couleurs, de toutes races. Cette ete je suis un peu occupe, mais j'ai du espoir l'ete prochaine je peux aller au QC y Toronto pour un mois.

Cool to see French speaking peeps, I need to practice, my skills are rusty as hell.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
What part of South America or Asia.

The first pic is DR, all I will say is that pic is from George Washington Ave, anybody who's been there knows where I took that pic from, and that I was on some certified baller sh*t. :jawalrus:

The second pic Central America actually. Costa Rica, right outside of San Jose. Talk about the good life :blessed: Owner roasted a pig every Sunday, the mountain across the way had fresh cattle, there was a poultry farm at the base of the mountain, and every Sunday head into the local strip for the farmer's market. I'm :sadcam: just thinking about that sh*t right now.