does anyone on this site have a doper view than me?

killacal

Banned
Daps
I didn't know San Diego was so international. Might have to make that trip :patrice: Would you say it's more international Asian-wise or with all kinds of chicks?

Its everything alot of asians spanish portuguese and brazilian women. Make sure the trip is during the summer

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Its everything alot of asians spanish portuguese and brazilian women. Make sure the trip is during the summer

:noah: God I love those thick stumpy bishes. Had one try to rent a room at the crib in MIA. Yeah, it might have to be next summer, but I gotta see this. Sounds as good as the MIA.

killacal

Banned
Daps
:patrice: I've been thinking about checking out San Diego also, what are some must go to spots out there? I might fukk around and be out there the 1st week in August.

Depends on what night of the week it is each day theres a place that's cracking mon-sun

capncaveman

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
bk bed stuy marcy pjs..
Harrisburg.jpg

makes me miss ny more and more

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
im literally looking at the picture expecting to see batman swinging from one of those buildings in the background any second now

i'm still waiting..this has to be a gif

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
hellshire-beach.jpg

frederiksted_customs_house.JPG

Which one is Portmore and which one is Frederiksted? :beli: They all look very similar. Architecture, people's attitudes, etc. The main difference was that in the V.I. you'll see a lot more Latinos than in the yard, otherwise very similar.
If you can't see the difference then you haven't been to the islands much. :ld: