Does anyone ever feel like they live outside of the matrix?

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Real live tho, how did our generation get dealt such a shytty hand? I blame Reagan, the Bushes, and the greater conservative counter-revolution for warping many young minds into what they are now. lol, it's funny how C.Delores Tucker got the exact form of Hip Hop she was fighting for, to think I actually did community service for her...:smh:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Like you don't conform to certain shyt in society and you don't agree with the prevailing trends of the time. I ask this cuz I was just in a thread talkin bout the Weeknd being gay or sumn and all the former Frank Ocean fans that ran to Weeknd are all blown about it. But when in the fukk did nikkaz start listening to this type of fukkery to begin with? When did it become cool to be extra sensitive and vapid of real substance?

It don't just stop there. Everything from following the ques of dirty hipster cockroaches, the popularity of reality TV even though it's not real, everyone on social media puttin they business out there to draw attention and feel like a fake ass celebrity, overemphasis on materialism, p*ssy being acutely overvalued, I dunno...it's like my 3rd eye won't allow me to fukk with this wack ass place. Anybody else feel that way? :yeshrug:

Nobody forces you to watch reality TV, listen to new music, or use social media. Liberal culture in America has created a bunch of pathetic cry babies such as yourself that feel the need to complain about everything. Grow up, grow a set, and act like a man.

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
I like the fashion nowadays, I was never on that whole "throwback, girbauds, forces and a fitted" thing that was popular when I was in high school. Now I'm "in-style" all of a sudden without even changing how I dress :thumbsup:

But they can keep the whiny horseshyt R&B they call hip-hop nowadays along with their bytchmade behaviour (gossiping, constantly taking pics of themselves, simping). :scusthov:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Like you don't conform to certain shyt in society and you don't agree with the prevailing trends of the time. I ask this cuz I was just in a thread talkin bout the Weeknd being gay or sumn and all the former Frank Ocean fans that ran to Weeknd are all blown about it. But when in the fukk did nikkaz start listening to this type of fukkery to begin with? When did it become cool to be extra sensitive and vapid of real substance?

It don't just stop there. Everything from following the ques of dirty hipster cockroaches, the popularity of reality TV even though it's not real, everyone on social media puttin they business out there to draw attention and feel like a fake ass celebrity, overemphasis on materialism, p*ssy being acutely overvalued, I dunno...it's like my 3rd eye won't allow me to fukk with this wack ass place. Anybody else feel that way? :yeshrug:

If you live a demonic lifestyle you live in the matrix. Living outside of the matrix is living a life of good that caters to the power of friendship bestowed on us by God himself. When you make an effort to live this kind of life it is then that you can become unplugged. Until then, you are in the same program just playing a different game which is still so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
The same way you look at 2012 and think we dress horribly is the same way I look back at photos from 2005 and wonder why nikkas would wear throwback jerseys with armbands and shyt just to go to the club. Fashion evolves. Society moves on. I'm glad nikkas gave up the gigantic tees and jeans, we looked like a clone army. Even today people look like they joined a clone army. White v neck tees, snapbacks and camo cargo shorts. I bet someone is plotting on how to rebel against the "faggy way of dress" that's cool now, whatever.

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
The same way you look at 2012 and think we dress horribly is the same way I look back at photos from 2005 and wonder why nikkas would wear throwback jerseys with armbands and shyt just to go to the club. Fashion evolves. Society moves on. I'm glad nikkas gave up the gigantic tees and jeans, we looked like a clone army. Even today people look like they joined a clone army. White v neck tees, snapbacks and camo cargo shorts. I bet someone is plotting on how to rebel against the "faggy way of dress" that's cool now, whatever.

Maybe its bcuz Im a youngin comin of age but
business-casual is the best way to go :ahh:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
You know how dudes go to Prison for a few years, then come out completely behind the times? :ld: That's how I feel some days.

My mind is stuck in 2005, when wearing skinny jeans was gay as fukk, nobody knew what the word hipster meant, people didn't have 4 social networking accounts & nikkas generally didn't give a fukk about Reality TV.

:lawd: Wit 90% of dis post, but i do sometimes take a couple minutes n catch myself watchin dese idiots embarrassing demselves on national television tho. :ld:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i hate classless nikkas who cry because they don't know how to rock fitted jeans properly. there's nothing gay about fitted jeans, and you're not more of a man because you wear some sloppy looking baggy jeans instead.

flipn50

Pro
Daps
Well, call me crazy but I see how everything balances out, good or bad. I'm just a spirit having a human experience so what I perceived is my reality.

killacal

Banned
Daps
I feel the same way...like why is Kanye with Kim K. Hes rich as shyt and famous why is he running around with a divorced, sex tape having, athlete running thru chick. And everyone else talking about she bad she bad. To YOU she is but to a nikka thats traveled the world like Kanye id have a herum of bad bytches. And since when did nikkas chase bytches for status, thats what bytches do. :snoop: