Does anyone ever feel like they live outside of the matrix?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Breh, I don't even have a smart phone.

I stay sharp by planning my shyt out well in advance, so I'm not fumbling for directions or information on some shyt :ahh:

GPS stay getting muhfukkas lost'er than normal
:pachaha:

I'll plan it out if its some real important shyt like job related stuff or something

but if its just leisure time i have no problems wit getting lost somewhere cuz i like finding new shyt and you usually tend to see people you wouldn't run into anywhere else :yeshrug:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I'll plan it out if its some real important shyt like job related stuff or something

but if its just leisure time i have no problems wit getting lost somewhere cuz i like finding new shyt and you usually tend to see people you wouldn't run into anywhere else :yeshrug:

This right here is gospel, cuz that's how we found new spots in the day. You go back to your homies and be like "nikkas, wait till you seen this new shyt I fount the other day" :gladbron:

Now these bytch nikkas hittin up restaurant reviews on some "This says they don't have free refills" :shaq2:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
As far as the Op post about trends its :manny: to me, i just see it as people doing wat they want, if that's to follow trends just because someone they idolize does it then so be it, aint got shyt to do with me so i tend not to give a fukk.

i dont try to push my "think for yourself" agenda onto people cuz who am i to tell people how to live their lives ya know...

Melt_Man

The Power to MELT!
Daps
I cannot begin to explain the difference of not having social media and cable TV has made. On top of that I never listen to the radio and have adblocker on my browser (turn it off for the coli though so owners still get money).

There's a presidential election in a few months and I haven't heard a political ad in WEEKS. Do you know how refreshing that is?

I probably see 5% of the advertising that a typical American sees, only from the occasional internet ad and billboards etc. when I'm driving around.

Companies pay HUGE amounts of $$$ for advertising/ marketing because its good for their bottom line. What's best for their bottom line isn't always best for the individual though.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nE8DFaxd94"]Wire - Ex Lion Tamer - YouTube[/ame]

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Powerful thread.

I don't fukk with a lot of the stuff you mentioned in the opening post. Reality TV etc.

But look at it this way, all the ones following these trends will never be bosses. They will always let their peers and celebs dictate their life.

It's lonely at the top and jam packed at the bottom.

Most of the people you refer to are sheep and sheep get slaughtered.

I'm just glad I'm not into all of that.

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel you 100% my dude. I feel like. This is life? Really. So much inequality, and brain dead sheep focused on the most simplest and ego driven factors in life. So much Pain and backstabbing over money. People consumed with material things. The thing that bothers me the most though is that people believe everything on tv for fact and that their bullish meters are broken.

Energy needs to be free. That's the first step to balance this ish. Do research on why anyone comes up with a device that provides free energy they either get killed or shut down.

We waking up slowly though.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
It's always been like this though. People are sheep and always do what they see the rich and famous do. I figured the people that are outside of the trends would be aware of it by now. 70s nikkas were hippies, 80s nikkas wanted to be john travolta/scarface, 90s nikkas wanted to nwa/pac or that weird new age punk cac shyt, etc etc. The majority of society wants to belong to something so badly that they do all this dumb weirdo dweeb shyt, they see famous people tweeting and then see z list celebrities tweeting so they feel like they got a shot at it. This shyt just repeats itself over and over, it ain't just america either, it's PEOPLE. People weren't shyt, ain't shyt, and never willl be shyt.

We ain't any "better" for tryna be against the fads and trends though, I see a lot of nikkas that go way left field with their anti trend shyt and either became the exact same shyt they tryna be against or just become straight bitter at society over some dumb shyt like this. People need to stop worrying about being individuals, some bullshyt status and focus on their fukking kids, their bills, and their future.
JAYZGERVAIS2.gif

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I dont follow the whole trendy things too much either. Like what the fukk happened these past 5 yrs. Not trying to sound cool or be too different. But I dont have a face book or twitter. I dont wear tight Jeans. Not riding the current weak ass Wayne Nickie drake Ross French Montana etc wave of hiphop. Dont watch reality or TV no more. Only use to watch real world when it was good. shyt wrestlin movies and music has fell off so hard nikkas just riding the wave and call it innovative regardless if its been done a million times before. We live in a era where the weirder and questionable it is the better. Nobody question or put shyt in check right now. I just find my own shyt and stay in my world if that makes since. Im shocked when I do find like minded people.

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
Energy needs to be free. That's the first step to balance this ish. Do research on why anyone comes up with a device that provides free energy they either get killed or shut down.

We waking up slowly though.

:wow: Tesla my nikka, I hate it had to be him.

His idea for universal power is still possible to this day, nikkas like Edison left the concept of free energy in the bushes :birdman:

Last Dayze

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Moon Rocks in my Socks
the whole matrix thing is too cliche now,because even if you yourself are "free" from being locked down by its constructs as in being a consumer/component of such you still have to deal with the ramifications of its existence/adherents..

don't get me wrong eye love my fellow free thinkers/spiritual bruhtren who think outside the box but until we ascend into 4D/5D we all in the Maytricks in some form or fashion..

it has to be cracked collectively,or we'll all just be organic matter for harvesting..

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I really believe this. I do believe this generation sprouted out of nowhere. From 05 till now it has been chaos.

It was started around the time of the 04 election. Gays started that civil rights mess at California that cost Kerry the election. Trap music was gaining stream. They had just found Saddum the preivous year, but were staying for Iraqi freedom. Based in the fact that you had distractions from MJ scandal, the three blonde whores, & who was coming out in those times, it was fascinating on how that was just beginning of fatigue we would have in today society.