Does any poster on here try harder than Nicole?

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Edit: Except the New York shyt. She be on that shyt in a hot second. Mention New York at all and its like the Bat Signal for her. She shows up with a superhero entrance:pachaha:
THIS lmfaoooo @Nicole0416 gets tight at any New York slander or if you post the smiley of this guy after he got knocked out:

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
Man why are y'all obsessed with @Nicole0416 :gucci:? If you don't like her then just ignore her. I never had any problems with her although I can see why some people might have a problem with her. She's cool people to me. :yeshrug:

You'd think in real life they would be obsessed and all in someone's face they couldn't stand :mjlol:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
NIck's Simp Squad gets bigger and bigger :picard:
But my bytch squad is even bigger , especially the ones who need to make up some fraud shyt or use my name for attention. Not to mention the ones calling me corny but empower the cac trolls to keep cacing, also the dudes 4Eva talking about money moves they have yet to make. But got enough time for running on here on some “dear diary ..”

Btw, post evidence where I’m dating or gaming dudes , that’s simping., stupid fuk. Making a comment is not Simping. Jealous bc I’m out ur league, I don’t enlist whiny faggits with feminine tendencies bc of mommy issues and lack of fatherly guidance on my team. Stay in your position on the sidelines b

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
I'm a strong, independent woman with 4 kids and good ass job!!!! I don't care what you random nobodies on the internet think about me!!!!
- Nicole
These random nobodies on the internet are talking about me!!!! I need to write multiple parargraphs that no one reads about how I don't like it!!!!
-Also Nicole​
giphy.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lol that poster stays in the middle of something on here. I think I’ve barely had any interaction with them so not sure how folks can even form an opinion to make all these threads.
This. They would turn into some tongue tied babbling beta simps if they ever saw , met me in person or if I ever had an IG type pic in here. I laugh at this shyt bc if they only knew. They Talk all this but have yet to confront,

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lol why you never at work?
I AM at work, mind your business. stay in your lane like the bottom butt -bustin bytch that you are.
I don't explain my time management or work allocation to you.
Real question is - Why aren't you at a gym working on your muscle mass instead of looking like an underdeveloped 90lb faq, or does ya man prefer the weak, submissive type??
:dame:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the first thing a "lawyer" does in the morning is address her coli beef? :mjlol:
Confrontation, defense, negotiation and conflict are part of my field, what's your excuse?
you do this shyt for free. on a website. commenting on what you THINK that you know about MY life. making random interactions with anonymous users. while not earning shyt.
:mjlol::francis:

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Fuk you. You trolled yourself into multiple Ls for creating a fake twitter page about me then exposing yourself on your own lies bc you're corny ass can't take no for an answer - obviously you're still in your feelings about that rejection. Stfu before I post up a Reminder for you. And aren't you married??
:jbhmm:
:mjlol: Troll on 100. Trump would be proud