Does any poster on here try harder than Nicole?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:mjlol: Troll on 100. Trump would be proud
I got you in a minute. yall don't know when to shut the fuk up. Did you forget about the DMs where you were begging for forgiveness , crying like a little bytch after you exposed yourself with your troll games trying to come at me, bc I rejected your azz?? Did you show your wife those messages and the fake twitter page you created about me or should I do that for you??

Half of yall must forget that I do research and data assessment as part of my job description. I've been real tolerant and patient, but shyt could get real other level in a half a minute, if forced too. Hmmm.. is there a female version of a "wolf"...nothing worse than a person who doesn't give a fuk because they afford to.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
She has a filthy mouth....:scust:
word. my mother said the same thing when she caught me cursing at the babysitter when I was 8, literally washed my mouthed out with soap.
I am adult now, it's required in certain situations-
you should know:
Let me ask- Do you have a habit for sending unsolicited dm's to women that you don't think are women? just to ask if they are women or to find if they are a woman?? or is that an excuse to try to holla??
:dame::patrice:
You don't know me and I don't know you, but you don't see sending unnecessary dm's asking any of these posters if they're really men, now do you?? Whats good with you? Like I said, weird as fuk.

View media item 19182

Last edited:

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
I got you in a minute. yall don't know when to shut the fuk up. Did you forget about the DMs where you were begging for forgiveness , crying like a little bytch after you exposed yourself with your troll games trying to come at me, bc I rejected your azz?? Did you show your wife those messages and the fake twitter page you created about me or should I do that for you??

Just drop those DMs and have dudes on here copping pleas :popcorn:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just drop those DMs and have dudes on here copping pleas :popcorn:
That's not my style unless warranted - today's a new day, fuk it - it's warranted for those acting froggy and trying to violate.
Majority though are not like this, in their defense. The latest have been very helpful and respectful- even if their was some type of beef, I would never breach their confidence with details about the convo.

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:mjlol: you still have those? Your troll game is one to be admired. You probably got an external hard drive of just conversation you have on the internet just in case.

:russ::russ: do me again
Why wouldn’t I still have them? Does your wife??

I already know that you’re the type who can’t take rejection and deals with his emotions like a bitter bytch, hence your activity in this thread. 6 months later and I’m still on your mind. You created a whole fake page, and then copied posts from the coli on some graphic design photoshop shyt. Then tried to apologize bc you embarrassed the fuk out of yourself, Fukkin stalker, added to the fact that you already have a whole wife at home. if you don’t Gtfoh. Troll who?? I didn’t even know who the fuk u were, you brought that all on yourself. Your game sucks, you’re sharing your wife just like you tried to share your half size shriveled up excuse for a dyck .

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bad mom and bad lawyer but she good for daps tho:whoo:
Dont act like you know me- I dont fuk with lames. Bad husband who e-cheats on his wife, bald head, no game, no swagger, no personality, no looks, not handsome, rejection issues, messages randoms on forums trying to kick Biggie Lines as his opener. Better holla at that bytch dappin you up- might actually get some movement on that for the right price. I haven't said shyt to you or directed any comments to you since the "incident" and yet you keep pushing shyt. You didnt respect my space, so be it. fukkin right I kept those messages... look where we are. you thought I wouldn't ??
:comeon::sas1:
View media item 19188

Last edited: