Does any poster on here try harder than Nicole?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
@BlackPearl The Empress she in here shytting on your name but too p*ssy to tag you herself

:manny:

I told her weeks ago that her opinion doesn't matter to me and I had no interest in having any sort of dialogue with her. I don't even read her posts. Somehow that makes her want my attention more and more. :dame: I don't pay her no mind. I just come here to shoot the shyt. She come here to be mad. I don't deal with angry weird broads in real life nor do I deal with them online. She obviously has built up frustration that she needs to release. Her angry outbursts are a running joke. Let her keep typing away. We need at least one angry poster a season. She's right on time.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.

I told her weeks ago that her opinion doesn't matter to me and I had no interest in having any sort of dialogue with her. I don't even read her posts. Somehow that makes her want my attention more and more. :dame: I don't pay her no mind. I just come here to shoot the shyt. She come here to be mad. I don't deal with angry weird broads in real life nor do I deal with them online. She obviously has built up frustration that she needs to release. Her angry outbursts are a running joke. Let her keep typing away. We need at least one angry poster a season. She's right on time.

We already have the rager @philmonroe as the mascot for perpetual anger on here.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

"former" stripper ho makes posts about going to nude spas that includes her personal ratings of breasts, vaginas and azzes of female body parts; boasts about butt implants/augmentation that she has, and wild lesbo commentary thread after thread; posts up pics of another poster's gf and makes a thread bc she felt a way about how that poster's girlfriend looks in comparison but now it's ":dame:":deadmanny:
After all that, I'm starting to wonder myself the reason why she really dm'ed me :dame::picard:I'm strictly dyckly, no offense :huhldup:

while complaining about her own privacy breaches and threats to her life. Brags about her "banning power". Even though all the info she posted was done through her own actions and personal offline interactions. Bragging about gaming and tricking off dudes.
yeah.. ok. as if that doesn't scream being an online insecure weirdo ass broad, with a past username being "the stripper". Telling me not to "take the coli serious" even though she created a whole thread compiling info for law enforcement, "to the fullest extent possible" in reference to her "privacy invasion"... but then threatens me with info that she claims to know about me that would actually be a privacy invasion since I never made any specific information or details PUBLIC.. hmmmm..
tenor.gif

Last edited:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
makes posts about going to nude spas, butt implants that she has, and wild lesbo commentary thread after thread, on female body parts; posts up pics of another poster's gf and makes a thread bc she felt a way about how that poster's girlfriend looks in comparison but now it's ":dame:":deadmanny:
while complaining about her own privacy breaches and threats to her life. Even though all the info she posted was done through her own actions and personal offline interactions. Bragging about gaming and tricking off dudes.
yeah.. ok. as if that doesn't scream being an online insecure weirdo ass broad, with a past username being "the stripper"
tenor.gif

Hello Nicole. I see you wanna talk but I'll still not interested. Keep typing though. You keep the fellas entertained. lol

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Dont act like you know me- I dont fuk with lames. Bad husband who e-cheats on his wife, bald head, no game, no swagger, no personality, no looks, not handsome, rejection issues, messages randoms on forums trying to kick Biggie Lines as his opener. Better holla at that bytch dappin you up- might actually get some movement on that for the right price. I haven't said shyt to you or directed any comments to you since the "incident" and yet you keep pushing shyt. You didnt respect my space, so be it. fukkin right I kept those messages... look where we are. you thought I wouldn't ??
:comeon::sas1:
View media item 19188
:lolbron: hilarious!

You're so good at this troll thing. You're a natural

:salute:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:lolbron: hilarious!

You're so good at this troll thing. You're a natural

:salute:
You want personal interaction with me sooo badly huh?? If I slipped you my number, you would probably cum in your oversized Sean Jean dad jeans, you thirsty wack old weak willed faggit. You’re the type who lets your wife smack you backward. Who is she fukking while you’re wasting time fantasizing about me? Fake ass Kevin Eubanks looking m’fer.

Last edited:

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
You want personal interaction with me sooo badly huh?? If I slipped you my number, you would probably cum in your oversized Sean Jean dad jeans, you thirsty wack old weak willed faggit. You’re the type who lets your wife smack you backward. Who is she fukking while you’re wasting time fantasizing about me?
:picard: that's a spicy one.

:mjlol: do another one troll.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Lol I'm not these nikkas loser ass nikkas that thirst over you face less hoz in here

Im not you weird ass nikkas on here I actually get attention in real life. Don't need ppl on the internet to gas me up. This is all from the past few days

You can tell when a nikka hardly get any play when they screen shot regular ass text messages & save them online :dead: