Does any poster on here try harder than Nicole?

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
shyt is so corny and cringey

This clown really stole my post to her from yesterday after dapping it and made it a thread today :gucci:

You always try too hard and end up sounding corny and cringeworthy:scust:
dEtLHu0.jpg

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
She threatened to "expose" me.......I'm still waiting on the exposal
I never threatened to expose you, you lying fuk. You Been on this board too long, I’m not on some “wait for the exposal” type wave, you loose fuk. I said that you are not relevant enough to ,as long as you don’t violate , you chatting fuk. Now it’s a problem that Im showing restraint in not posting up dm’s. I get dms from a majority of this forum, told you I’m not on revenge shyt and im not into dm expose all shyt unless it’s merited or necessary. Stop acting like a faggit for attention . at the daps you got as if they really know. The mods too... fukkin unreal.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
The Coli is in fukkery withdrawal after Iluminatos kicked the buildings down
They need to pick another fukkin topic or rename this site
:hhh:
If you’re going to make my name a trending topic every gahdamn week, at least accompany it with other real useful information or news to promote.
Been on the same dumb wave since Feb 2018 with threads about me. Level up the content before this turns into a Shade Room Reboot 2.0. with all the Fukkery focuses, gossipy, mentally manipulated, backward, fake call out, bandwagon brand of groupie bull shyt. Not my fault that the lack of elevation leads to stagnation. Readership regression is never a good thing.
Not here to be used for coli clickbait. Focus on the infiltration from the c00ns, cac and mili-frauds, don’t watch me. Real talk- I’m boring as shyt with my daily routines bt work and family, nothing to see here. All the whispering and mumbling .. told you I don’t give a fukk.

Last edited:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
I never threatened to expose you, you lying fuk. You Been on this board too long, I’m not on some “wait for the exposal” type wave, you loose fuk. I said that you are not relevant enough to ,as long as you don’t violate , you chatting fuk. Now it’s a problem that Im showing restraint in not posting up dm’s. I get dms from a majority of this forum, told you I’m not on revenge shyt and im not into dm expose all shyt unless it’s merited or necessary. Stop acting like a faggit for attention . at the daps you got as if they really know. The mods too... fukkin unreal.

Nah, if I was real mad, I would have told you to stay the fuk up out my inbox that time you messaged me, instead of being somewhat polite. If I was even madder I would have screenshot those shytz. But, I digress.