Does any poster on here try harder than Nicole?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Where did I say I was exposing you?? @Silver Surfer... You remedial dumbass. You just proved my whole entire point actually. And shows how much of a fukboi you are bc I was actually trying to be diplomatic . I was getting ready to quote my quote from off that thread, you saved me time, I know exactly what the fuk I said. I don't forget shyt. Trust.

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
When I'm finished work, I'll laughing at all the nikkaz that's gets roasted
michael-jackson-comments-popcorn-pUeXcg80cO8I8

michael-jackson-comments-popcorn-pUeXcg80cO8I8

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@Silver Surfer post everything the fuk I said on that thread..not parts that for your bid for attention, faggit.
Never been desperate for a "comeback" - I let my words speak for themselves. You kept mentioning that I was "mad".. I responded to you that if I was all that mad- I would have posted up. You bodied yourself already. I'm not the type to just post up "dms" or "expose" just for the fuk of having a response unless someone really tries to violate, which only happened 2-3 times on here out of all the dms that I do get. Don't mistake my kindness for weakness, that's the issue. Because it could be interpreted a lot differently, you can downplay whatever the fuk you want.

That's where the fuk you got me fukked up. I don't post or expose just as some type of "revenge tactic"- I don't get gratification off that shyt. I've been asked repeatedly to expose dm's and I've said flat out "no" many many times. Even on a recent thread where there was all types of reckless accusations - I could have posted up different convos or "proof", I didn't snitch or name drop, on anyone just to look out for myself. The ones who did flagrantly try to violate on repeat in the past and had to get checked.. it was what it was. That's weak shyt imo- to expose personal exchanges, says more about you than it does about me. The fact that you keep asking me to post, seems like a desperate ploy to save face on your part bc obviously if you have the messages, you would post up on your own. Stop with the mind fuk mental gaming shyt. There was no reason to dm me, I don't talk to or know you like that for you to be reaching out for any type of reason. As long as you respect my space, same applies. Disagreeing on a post, is no reason for me to post up; you're the one running with the implication that "i'm mad" when I could give less than a shyt. Seems like you want some relevance though.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
full
Sees Thread title and jumps in.
Realizes a bunch a brothers in here talking loud and sayin' nothin'.
full

@Nicole0416 "Y'all afraid to tag her 'cause she Superbad?"
full

full
"Now you cats got a thread going. shyt might make it up the charts if y'all keep it funkyyyyy......HAH!"

Yooooooo :deadmanny:

All breh was missing was ending the post with a smiley with the cape draped on him, and then coming back with another post of him throwing that shyt off. :bryan: