Does any poster on here try harder than Nicole?

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Man why are y'all obsessed with @Nicole0416 :gucci:? If you don't like her then just ignore her. I never had any problems with her although I can see why some people might have a problem with her. She's cool people to me. :yeshrug:

Bruh...I dont get it either...nikkas thirsty for female online attention :what:
I know she gets at these cornballs that make anti-NY threads because they live in a one horse shyt hole making 7/hr at the local gas station

but she good in my book

:manny:

Last edited:

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
That pic is not me you stupid lying fuks.

tenor.gif

im ugly, you ugly - lets bump uglies :shaq:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Look here... this is the 20th time, y’all keep putting up pics of me that are not me. I’m not even addressing this bullshyt fraud ass lying exposal yet again. According to some of y’all stupid fuks, I’ve been 10 different people simultaneously.. you want it to be one way but it’s not. I’m dark skinned, long curly hair and 130, and at least 5ft 6; if your going to post random fukkin pics off the internet make sure it meets the description. I’m not fat, I’m not light and def not unattractive as some of you want that to be the case. Stop lying on my fukkin name for the 60 th thread and almost 2 yrs later. The only emotional fuks that are being exposed are the ones that need to lie on a person bc they have nothing to come with.

And I know people personally off here; that have seen me to know what the fyi I look like , fukkin idiots. Scouting out the internet doing deep web searches like obsessed fukkin weirdos and still wrong as fuk.

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
Look here... this is the 20th time, y’all keep putting up pics of me that aren’t. I’m not even addressing this bullshyt fraud ass lying exposal yet again. According to some of y’all stupid fuks, I’ve been 10 different people simultaneously.. you want it to be one way but it’s not. I’m dark skinned, long curly hair and 130, if your going to post random fukkin pics off the internet make sure it meets the description. I’m not fat, I’m not light and def not unattractive as some of you want that to be the case. Stop lying on my fukkin name for the 60 th thread .

Aight guys lets stop it. She sounds actually hurt.

Have a heart brehs.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
My thoughts exactly. There were no surprises in this discovery :mjlol:

Just confirmation of our intuition
There’s no confirmation, how the fuk are you telling me what the fuk I look like?? You’ve been in my inbox for 4 days straight. I’ve been ignoring you , this is nothing but another attempt.