Does A Woman's Bodycount Affect The Happiness Of Marriage, Expert Says Yes It Does

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Idk. I just feel like everything has gotten to sexualized and objectifying. Outlook looks bleak if this keeps us. Where is the love? 😢
Where has the love been when men have had side chicks, mistresses, side babies, etc since forever?

The goal should be to understand how important sex is, and to encourage young people to not share themselves so easily and willingly, that way those special moments are with someone who is truly committed to you.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Ugly white women get fukked and wifed too
Come to the midwest
Great for them. I don’t care what ugly white woman have to say though. Do you?

Why are yall supporting her platform?Then y’all wonder how these mediocre cacs get away with using our community to build themselves up and then profit off of us and we never see the benefits.

This is the same woman who said George Washington treated his slaves well in a room of nothing but Brehs… she had the balls to do that because she knows a lot of y’all will hype her up. by posting her videos on here and giving it more attention yall are supporting her.

If I’m going to support an ugly person it’s not going to be a white bytch with ignorant opinions on us.

Last edited:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Once u start fukkin over 10dudes, u done had at least 1 with a baby arm that had u talkin in tongues. Now the lil dikk n1gga u marry has to compete with that. He got a good job and is a good provider, but he aint touchin ya soul.

Thats y u want to marry an inexperienced bish so u can teach her how to be a freak.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

Why are yall supporting her platform though. Then y’all wonder how these mediocre cacs get away with using our community to build themselves up and then profit off of us and we never see the benefits.

This is the same woman who said George Washington treated his slaves well in a room of nothing but Brehs… she had the balls to do that because she knows a lot of y’all will hype her up. by posting her videos on here and giving it more attention yall be are supporting her.

If I’m going to support an ugly person it’s not going to be a white bytch with ignorant opinions on us.

I don't support her at all
It was already a thread on her being racist

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Where has the love been when men have had side chicks, mistresses, side babies, etc since forever?

The goal should be to understand how important sex is, and to encourage young people to not share themselves so easily and willingly, that way those special moments are with someone who is truly committed to you.
That’s fair. I dnt have the answers on that. I suppose this ride will go where it goes.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
This is bs. A woman who hasn't never really led a single lifestyle will cheat on you. My high school sweetheart was my 1st wife and I was the only man she had ever been with. bytch ended up cheating and tried to come back but I divorced her ass. She tried to blame it on my cheating and that she never got over it which made no sense because I was a kid

54fbdb4c59292f9b94fab1732a651586.gif

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I could 👀 marriage being negatively affected from a wife having a high amount of sexual partners.

But, for some couples, it could be a good thing.

For me, my concerns would be fidelity/commitment issues as well as sexual health issues. Then, to keep it all the way official, I would wonder if I could satisfy her sexually and/or will she be able to satisfy me sexually??

If the body count was reasonable and said woman had the majority of their sexual encounters while in relationships, then I 👀 no problems..

Last edited:

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
Are you talking about other white women, a handful of black women and then Brehs? Most bw don’t even follow white women podcasters or YouTubers. Black women also see white women always surrounded by Brehs and a few token bw as a culture vulture and the enemy.

She’s ugly and probably barely pulled white men growing up because of it. Most of her talking points are coming from that lens, her white perspective, or red pill channels. Beckies are the queens of slutting it up so while I agree with her insight in this video, I know part of her POV is her digging at above average white women and pandering to men to get one.

I just don’t see the point in supporting her content by posting it on this site.

She said she only dated brehs.

Why are yall supporting her platform?Then y’all wonder how these mediocre cacs get away with using our community to build themselves up and then profit off of us and we never see the benefits.

This is the same woman who said George Washington treated his slaves well in a room of nothing but Brehs… she had the balls to do that because she knows a lot of y’all will hype her up. by posting her videos on here and giving it more attention be are supporting her.

Uk brehs are not well versed on the history of American slavery, so she can get away with saying stupid shyt. No other communities would tolerate her bullshyt.

A dim witted, homely woman is running game on the logical redpill bros

:russ:

Hazel Brown

All Star
Daps
She’s not saying anything new or profound.

Men also lose that pair bonding ability after sleeping around too much. Way more than 5 women obviously but it still happens with men too.

Hazel Brown

All Star
Daps
To be fair as a white woman she's the only person that can bring up the talking points that she does without being villified and banned by the internet

Any white male or black person would be bushed by now( Andrew Tate, KS)
Fresh and Fit say the exact same thing she just said word for word every single day. This is not new information and Kevin Samuels was never actually bushed. Not by us humans at least.

Last edited:

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
This is bs. A woman who hasn't never really led a single lifestyle will cheat on you. My high school sweetheart was my 1st wife and I was the only man she had ever been with. bytch ended up cheating and tried to come back but I divorced her ass. She tried to blame it on my cheating and that she never got over it which made no sense because I was a kid but after we were married I stayed faithful. She was curious, never had another man before me. Dont wife a girl like that, brehs be wanting virgins until they find put the hard way.
Obviously the answer is to fukk and marry the town bicycle. Never mind she just got done getting dikked down by Jason Pope. :beli: