Does A Woman's Bodycount Affect The Happiness Of Marriage, Expert Says Yes It Does

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Daps
Reppin
London baby.
:comeon:

A dude with a high body count is doing something right.

Quantity is the aim, ma'am.
Commitment-minded women don't want to get serious with men who have been outside like that.

A man with experience? Yes.

A promiscuous man? No.

Being a good partner is a skill honed over time just like learning how to finesse women out their draws.

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps

No, a man with a high body count is saying a lot about his flawed character. His lack of ability to commit to a healthy relationship. It shows his lack of standards and the fact that he is more prone to taking risks.

If men do not want women with high body counts, what makes you think a woman want a man with a high body count?

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
If men do not want women with high body counts, what makes you think a woman want a man with a high body count?
I don't know, maybe the fact that a decent number of them (and their male cohorts) use "virgin", "incel", or other sex-based comments as an insult probably. Just maybe.:jbhmm:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Commitment-minded women don't want to get serious with men who have been outside like that.

A man with experience? Yes.

A promiscuous man? No.

Being a good partner is a skill honed over time just like learning how to finesse women out their draws.
There is a reason you are in this thread and not with your husband

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies

Actually, I’ve always wondered this. We always say women with high body counts suck and are unhealthy right, but the people fukking these chicks for the most part are guys with high body counts. So these dudes really aren’t helping anyone, not even themselves.

I’m starting to understand the ideology of casual sex being non existent, this kind of lifestyle will usually end up making one person or other people worse off someway

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Actually, I’ve always wondered this. We always say women with high body counts suck and are unhealthy right, but the people fukking these chicks for the most part are guys with high body counts. So these dudes really aren’t helping anyone, not even themselves.

I’m starting to understand the ideology of casual sex being non existent, this kind of lifestyle will usually end up making one person or other people worse off someway
They also taint the pool of women for other men. Alot of these dudes will even get square chicks, take their V, then ditch them and they get scarred worse than a loose girl. Tbh brehs who do this are equally as bad if not worse than the women.

That frsh and fit/K samuel logica is dumb, because these men aren’t like the kings of old who financed and housed all the women they slept with as wives. These men are just destroying these women, and then the next man has to deal with it and rummage through broken women looking for a something, somewhat valuable.

This casual sex thing is gonna have major blow back soon. I suppose that’s why they have the metta verse prepared.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
9 pages and no one is asking for the study, a link, nothing. This sounds like bullshyt and as usual is only focused on policing women's sexuality.

I don't care about body count. Adults should have as much sex as they want while single. It's fun, you should do it. And when you find the person you're interested in, you should enter a relationship if that's what you want. The end.

Last edited:

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
It’s not good for men either. Also no offense, but brehs like that usually are mental and overly selfish. You see King Solomon and King David couldn’t handle it.
@RareHunter in what ways couldn't King Solomon and King David handle it? What chapters and verses in the Bible cover this?

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
@RareHunter in what ways couldn't King Solomon and King David handle it? What chapters and verses in the Bible cover this?
King David killed an innocent man for lusting after a married women and it led to him losing his kid from that affair.

King Solomon messed with many strange women (Strange=non Israelite, they are strangers because God doesn’t know them, because they worship other gods) and these women turned him from The Most High, to worshipping their Pagan Gods.

1Kings11

1But king Solomon loved many strange women, together with the daughter of Pharaoh, women of the Moabites, Ammonites, Edomites, Zidonians, andHittites; 2Of the nations concerning which the LORD said unto the children of Israel, Ye shall not go in to them, neither shall they come in unto you: for surely they will turn away your heart after their gods: Solomon clave unto these in love. 3And he had seven hundred wives, princesses, and three hundred concubines: and his wives turned away his heart. 4For it came to pass, when Solomon was old, that his wives turned away his heart after other gods: and his heart was not perfect with the LORD his God, as was the heart of David his father. 5For Solomon went after Ashtoreth the goddess of the Zidonians, and after Milcom the abomination of the Ammonites. 6And Solomon did evil in the sight of the LORD, and went not fully after the LORD, as did David his father. 7Then did Solomon build an high place for Chemosh, the abomination of Moab, in the hill that is before Jerusalem, and for Molech, the abomination of the children of Ammon. 8And likewise did he for all his strange wives, which burnt incense and sacrificed unto their gods.

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
This is bs. A woman who hasn't never really led a single lifestyle will cheat on you. My high school sweetheart was my 1st wife and I was the only man she had ever been with. bytch ended up cheating and tried to come back but I divorced her ass. She tried to blame it on my cheating and that she never got over it which made no sense because I was a kid but after we were married I stayed faithful. She was curious, never had another man before me. Dont wife a girl like that, brehs be wanting virgins until they find put the hard way.
:dead::dead::dead: