Doctors warn that America is suffering a BBL epidemic.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Crazy part is, men never asked for this shyt. It's like one woman came back with a BBL and every other woman got on some "monkey see, monkey do" shyt and it's been like that ever since.

Dr Miami became a billionaire off this shyt, man went from driving a Honda accord and doing lip fillers for $150, to driving a BMW i8 and having "philanthropist" in his title.

bon giorno, step into my office ladies! Free consultations for all...

full

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Where are the best nightlife bars in orlando? I went to this spot called mango’s but it was kinda ratchet. I have a conference there in a few weeks
Mathers is pretty classy, I like aero for the electronic music they have, then there’s Wall Street, I like to bar hop there, it’s like a cobble street with several parallel bars you can check out. But downtown has been a little sketch so I’m going to explore the Ivanhoe district bars more

Daps
I blame the popularity of Cardi, Nicki, and Megan

I'm assuming the WAP video has a billion views and yall thought that wouldn't have mental effects on the youth?

King Poetic

ShoTime
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Women love attention especially among other women

Men been fukking flat boards to little bubble butts for centuries with no complaints

But for some reason especially black women feel the need to get extra cement in they ass for more attention

This is one of the reasons for mental illness in the community.. self worth

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Women love attention especially among other women

Men been fukking flat boards to little bubble butts for centuries with no complaints

But for some reason especially black women feel the need to get extra cement in they ass for more attention

This is one of the reasons for mental illness in the community.. self worth
100%
I always reference music videos from 1990-1995, nothing but thin women, flat stomachs, lil booties, a-b cups....and men was still losing they minds over these women.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
This country is facing a mental health crisis but because the appearance is flattering on social media, it's something we're comfortable turning a blind eye to. There's no reason this many people should be opting into what's considered to be one of the most dangerous surgical procedures solely to alter their looks.

:francis:

There is no gawt damn mental health crisis man.:what: When will y'all realize mufukkas are just dumb and easily influenced? That's all it boils down to.