Doctors warn that America is suffering a BBL epidemic.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
That screenshot of the video. The things you never thought you'd see on ABC news, I tell ya :mjlol:

I have noticed a lot of Hispanic women getting BBL’s :francis: It’s getting mainstream attention because white women are getting this done.
Yea I cannot believe this crap has gone mainstream.

ABC News talking about BBLs. This country is failing for real.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I have noticed a lot of Hispanic women getting BBL’s :francis: It’s getting mainstream attention because white women are getting this done.
Hispanic women are the ones who made BBL popping.

In 1960, a surgeon named Ivo Pitanguy founded the world's first plastic surgery training center in Brazil, where he pioneered what became known as the Brazilian butt lift and taught surgeons all over the globe how to perform his techniques.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Another thing... i feel like i see fake titties way more than fake asses. If i see an obvious fake ass she wearing stripper clothes and is clearly selling p*ssy to recoup the investment. where all these regular girl bbls at? :gladbron:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Another thing... i feel like i see fake titties way more than fake asses. If i see an obvious fake ass she wearing stripper clothes and is clearly selling p*ssy to recoup the investment. where all these regular girl bbls at? :gladbron:
In Colombia it's common as shyt, basically if a chick isn't blessed she'll get surgery, You see mothers with children in tow dragging a wagon

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
In Colombia it's common as shyt, basically if a chick isn't blessed she'll get surgery, You see mothers with children in tow dragging a wagon
I almost never see an Afro Colombian with surgery its almost always the white ones.

It seems like white Colombians are obsessed with the Shakira/ Barbie doll look you see chicks with nose jobs and veneers too.

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
tenor.gif

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Imagine being 50/60 with that ridiculous bbl
Man, these folks aren’t thinking about the future lol. It’s all about now; this moment. How can I feel good right now?

When they reach 50/60, that’s when they’ll be crying, talmbout, we should’ve been properly warned about all this stuff :mjcry: (they/we were)